What am I feeling right now?

Y/n s POV

I slowly pulled away from Mr. Taehyung and looked at him. Tears were still streaming down my cheeks.
Mr. Taehyung looked into my eyes with a worried face
" Are you okay Y/n shi? What happened?" Mr. Taehyung asked me.
" That man.. came onto me sir.. he made me so uncomfortable. I was so scared." I could say no more I broke into sobs again.
Mr. Taehyung was gonna wipe my tears from his hands but then he took his handkerchief out of his pocket and  gave it to me.
" Here, take this Ms. Y/n. Umm....I am sorry for asking you this. But, did he touch you?" Mr Taehyung asked me.
I shook my head trying to tell him that he didn't touch me. " He was going to. But fortunately you came sir. He called me baby and sweetheart. He asked me to come to him. He said that he will make me a queen " I said with a shaking voice and wiped my eyes with the handkerchief Mr. Taehyung gave me and looked at him

 Taehyung gave me and looked at him

" That son of a bi.." Mr. Taehyung looked so furious but he controlled himself and didn't swear infront of me.
" I am sorry Ms. Y/n. I could have not gone with my friend. I could have seen this before. I really am so sorry." Mr. Taehyung started to apologize.
" No sir..it's not your fault. Don't blame yourself please" I said shaking my head trying to convince him that it's not his fault.
" Ms. Y/n. From this moment, I will not let you go out of sight when we are together and I will not leave you in the middle of damned strangers " Mr. Taehyung said with a caring yet a determined voice.
What he said made me flinch, but in a way it made me feel at ease. I felt like I won't be in trouble again..
I nodded my head in agreement to what Mr. Taehyung said and finally I saw him smiling at me.

 Taehyung said and finally I saw him smiling at me

"Thats good. Ms. Y/n dinner is on me. Come let's go. Now smile okay? Everything is alright" Mr. Taehyung said and hid voice was too cute I couldn't hold myself from smiling.
He smiled at me again and got into the car and following him, I got in as well and Mr. Yang started the car and drove away towards Seoul.

Taehyung s POV

Ms. Y/n and I came to the Seoul grand hotel and we went to the VVIP lounge and took a seat.