Lets go learn how to drive

Time Skip

Taehyung s POV

I drove back home as soon as I got off work. Because I missed my girl so much and I was planning to go shopping with y/n.
I parked the car and hurried inside. I went into my room to check whether my girl is there but she wasn't. So I walked downstairs again while loosening my necktie

 So I walked downstairs again while loosening my necktie

Then I heard a sound from the kitchen. The sound of a steel bowl falling into the ground
" Oh there she is " I told to me myself and walked to the kitchen.

My girl was making something with Mrs. Lee. Both were wearing aprons and other kitchen maids were watching and helping them with smiles on their faces. Hearing my footsteps my girl and aunty Lee raised their heads and looked at me and smiled.
" Hello son. We are making cupcakes. Someone wanted to make them from someone " aunty Lee told me while smirking at my girl.
" Heeeee... I just wanted to learn new things. How was your day Tae? " My girl asked me with her glowing eyes.
" I have a lot to tell you y/n shi. Finish this soon and come upstairs okay. We have to go somewhere. " I said with a smile.my girl nodded . " And I can't wait to taste those cupcakes. You guys better hurry up " I added with a laugh and walked back to my room to have a wash.

I came to my room and started to remove my clothing..it was super hot so I took my towel and wrapped it around my waist and walked into the bathroom to have a refreshing bath..

Time Skip

Y/ns POV

After some busy minutes we were done with the dough . So aunty and I put them into the cupcake tray and put them into the oven.
" Ohh finally it's done darling. It will take around 10 minutes to bake and we have to keep the cupcakes to cool down before decorating them with icing. Let's do it at night. Or tomorrow morning. Tae is impatient to meet you I guess. So you better go see him now" aunty Lee told me while laughing.
" Ha ha okay auntyyy ❤️ " I said so, removed my apron and handed it over to a maid and ran upstairs.

The door of tae's room was closed. I knocked once and slowly opened the door to see my Tae lying on the bed shirtless with only a towel wrapped around his waist with undried water on his chest and body.
Seeing that sent chills through my body. I felt butterflies dancing in my stomach. I was literally staring at my man's fine body..
" Do you wanna keep this art? " Tae suddenly said in his beautiful raspy voice and slowly opened his eyes making me blush.