Getting ready to the visit to UK

After one and a half weeks

Taehyung s POV

It was so fun to spend time with my girlfriend Y/n. She was always so caring and loving. She gave me the love that I always wanted to have from a girl. When I am with her I could say that I m the happiest person alive. She was just truly ama..
"Sir ?" I came back to the reality from my thoughts hearing the voice of Y/n. She was looking at me while laughing.
" Were you thinking about some one? Some other girl maybe?" She asked me with a smirk knowing that I would never ever think of anyone else.
"Yes yes I was thinking about the most amazing girl in the world" I said while smiling.

" Ooooh I knew that you were thinking about me " she said with a playful voice making a cute face and I really wanted to squeeze her cheeks

It's like she understood what I was thinking y/n suddenly said " oops not now. We are at work " she winked with a pretty smile and gave me a file saying " these are the flight ticket documents for the next weeks UK visit sir. We have to handover the information of you and the other visitor from our company. "

I took the file into my hands and roughly went through it.
" Fill these with mine and your information" I said while handing the file to y/n.
" Okay sir." She told me and went back her office.

Y/n s POV

I completed the form with taehyungies and my information. It was the first time we were going this far together without anyone else. JUST THE TWO OF US. I was super excited and was a little bit nervous as well. Then i heard my phone vibrate and it was CEO Bogum.
" Ms. Y/n. Has the chairman sir decided with whom to visit UK with? " CEO Bogum asked me..
" Yes sir. Chairman sir asked me to get ready to accompany him " I replied to Mr. Bogum
" Exactly. I was going to tell you the same thing..because it's the duty of a secretary. Do a good job. I know you will" Mr.bogum told me and disconnected the call.

I felt good to be appreciated. Since I already completed filling the form, I took the tab and went to taehyungie to get it checked.
" Awww. My beautiful girl is here..I was thinking about you" he told me treating me with a beautiful smile as soon as I walked inside his office.

I was thinking about you" he told me treating me with a beautiful smile as soon as I walked inside his office

"Weren't you working?" I asked while laughing and handed over the tab to Tae.
" I was. But I was thinking of you mostly " he told me with a smirk.
" You should stop thinking about me always 🤣 " I said with a playful voice. " By the way I filled the forms. Can u check them please ? " I added with the office serious face.
"Okay. Also I ll never ever stop thinking about you" Taehyungie told me making me blush and started to go through the form I filled.
He suddenly looked up and asked me " what is your passport number? "
I really didn't have one. To be honest I didn't have any reason to make a passport. I never thought that I would be able to travel overseas anyways.
"Mm. I don't have a passport. " I said looking at the floor..
I was embarrassed. I think Tae understood it so he stood up and came near me.
"Hey my love. Look at me " he said making my cheeks turn red.
Tae cupped my cheeks and looked into my eyes.
" Look it's totally fine okay? Let's go tomorrow and get yourself a new passport. Its nothing to be embarrassed" He told me with a soothing voice and kissed my forehead slowly.
The touch of his lips on my forehead sent shivers down my spine. I felt so loved. Wait! We are at work! I remembered suddenly and slowly pulled away from Taehyungie s arms.

Taehyung s POV

I looked at Y/n with a confused look. I didn't understand why she pulled away from my arms.
" We are at work Tae. What if someone sees or what if someone comes in?" Y/n shi asked me with a caring voice.
I giggled and said " no one dares to come into this office Without knocking before. So don't worry"
At once I completed that sentence, I lifted y/n from her waist and made her sit on my table. She looked at me and was going to say something but I quickly made her stop saying anything by pressing my lips on hers. I felt her tense but relax soon as our kiss deepened. Y/n wrapped her arms around my neck and I pulled her more closer to myself.

Then suddenly my office door opened and CEO Bogum was standing near the door with his jaw literally on the floor and he was  looking at us with huge eyes.
We were still with our arms wrapped around each other and then suddenly y/n pushed me away from her and she jumped down the table adjusting ber dress.
" Something was in my eye sir. So chairman sir was trying to take it out" she was telling bogum shi with a shaking voice..
Bogum shi looked at me " when you clean the eye of someone else ,.do you usually ask that person to wrap his or her arms around your neck my friend?" He said with a moking voice.

I was gonna say something but bogum said " it's fine lovebirds. Continue what you were doing. I just came to talk with Mr. Taehyung about your Hawaii visit. But I think I should come some other time." He laughed and  turned to leave after finishing his sentence but then " no no I m going to leave now. " Y/n said and tried to go.

" It's fine Ms. Y/n. Stay here. I ll come later. It's not something urgent anyways. To be honest, I knew something was going on between the two of you. Now I know for sure. " Bogum told looking at y/n.
" Please can you keep this a secret sir" y/n asked bogum
" Nope. As soon as I go out I will publish about your relationship on the company website" bogum told my girl faking a serious face and laughed out loud " don't worry Ms Y/n . I never betray my Best Friend." Saying so, bogum shi looked at me and smiled " I ll take my leave now. Then enjoy" he winked with a smirk on his face and left my office making me laugh.

Y/n s POV

At once Mr bogum closed the door I turned at Tae with a worried face.
" You said no one will come in!!!!!" I was about to cry
" Yess. I totally forgot about that guy. Don't worry my love. He is my best friend. He will never tell about us to anyone else" Tae told me with a caring voice.
" I am sorry for making you worried. " He added with an apologetic look and it really melted my heart. I took a step closer to him and wrapped my arms around his masculine body.
" Don't worry boo. It's not your fault. I loved what you did earlier. So there is nothing to be sorry for. " Once I said that I felt his hands wrapping around me hugging me tighter.

After sometime he slowly pulled away and looked at me.
" Bogum won't tell anyone else but he will start to tease me always now " Tae told me with a grin and we laughed together still holding our hands.