First to Ilsan

Time Skip

Y/n s POV

Soon after I came home, I took my luggage and packed my clothes. I packed my old clothing which I bought from my momma's place and only 2 dresses that Tae bought me. Just in case. I took my passport as well even though I didn't have any idea where I am going to go.
I removed the sim from my phone and bent it into two. And put it into the dustbin. I didn't want my tae to track my phone and find me because I wanted him to be successful and happy with the new girl he is gonna marry.
But wait? Will he be happy? Will he be happy without me? That thought popped into my mind. Then again I remembered what Mr. Kim told me before he left.
"Don't worry. Tae won't even know that you are gone once you break up with him. He was And he always will be happy watching his company become successful."
Even though I doubted what he said I had no choice other than forcing myself to believe him.
Letting out a deep sigh, I looked around to the apartment to see whether I have anything to clean. But since I always kept my home clean, I didn't have anything more to do.
So I grabbed my luggage, and opened the door.
I looked back once again at the apartment before I leave.
I felt like my heart was being squeezed by someone. It hurt so bad.
I stepped out and locked the door before I change my mind, and left the apartment complex with my luggage.

Taehyung s POV

I felt something off. I didn't know what it is. So I tried calling y/n because I knew that I would feel good just by hearing her voice.
When I dialled her number all I heard was that the automated person saying that the user has switched off the phone or not in a service area.
For some reason I felt my heart heavy. So I quickly got dressed to go to the office.

 I got into the car and checked the time

I got into the car and checked the time. Since it was past the office time, I thought to go to my girl's apartment.
So I quickly drove towards her house.

I parked the car and ran to her house as soon as I can.
Once I was near her house, I dialled the door password and opened the door.
" Y/n ?? Babyyy??? Are you home angel? " I shouted. I ran inside her house without a second thought.
I went to all the room and checked whether she is there. But she was not.
I was worried sick.