How much I missed you

Taehyung s POV.

I ran where Bogum was with the taxi driver.
" Taehyung ah.. this is the taxi driver that I was talking about. He has taken a girl like Ms. y/n to Ilsan " Bogum continued.
" Ahjussi. This is my girlfriend. She is missing and I want to find her. Can you please take us to the place where she went?" I asked the taxi driver with a pleading voice

 Can you please take us to the place where she went?" I asked the taxi driver with a pleading voice

"Yes sure sir. Get in. I ll take you there. I don't usually do like this. But you seem to be a good person. So I ll help you sir. Get in" taxi driver said with a reassuring smile and got into the driving seat.
I looked at Bogum and he looked at me and nodded. Then both of us got into the taxi and the taxi driver ahjussi started to drive.
Seoul to Ilsan is approximately a 23 minute drive. But it felt like forever.
I was thinking alot about my girl, what she must be doing and everything. I came back to reality feeling Bogum pat my shoulder.
" Taehyung ah. Don't worry okay? Eveything will be alright. You find her soon. " He said trynna reassure me.

" Mmm thank you dude

" Mmm thank you dude. You being here means alot to me " I said.
" Also don't worry about the company taehyung ah. I have made arrangements to cover up yours and my work. And I am getting hourly reports. Everything is going smoothly there as well " he added
My best friend is the best as always. His concern for me made me smile after so long.

" Thank you Bogum shi

" Thank you Bogum shi. I ll buy you a drink once all these troubles end " I said.
" Yess you should." He replied with a laugh.
Then I felt my phone vibrate. And it was an unknown number. Usually I ignore calls from unknown numbers but I felt like I should answer this.
" Hello?" I said and I heard a voice of a woman from the other end.
" Hello? Is this son taehyung right? I am y/n s mother " she said from the other end.
"Oh hello Mrs. Min. How are you ? " I asked her.
" I am fine son. Did y/n call you? " She asked me.
" No Mrs. Min. Not yet " I replied.
" Oh that brat. I asked her to call you. But she didn't??? Wow I can't believe her !!" Mrs. Min kept on saying. Wait! Does that mean y/n called Mrs. Min???
" Mrs. Min? Did y/n call you? I asked her with a shaking voice.
" Yes son. She said that she went on a business trip." Mrs min went on says.
" Really??? Where is she right now mother??" I asked. I was super impatient
" She just said that she went on a business trip son. She didn't tell me where she is. But her friend Kim Dami called me this morning. She said that y/n is at her place in Ilsan.. I thought you should know. That's why I called you. I am sorry if I disturbed your busy schedule son" Mrs. Min said and what she said made me super happy. Because finally I got a reliable information about my girl.
" No no Mrs. Min..thank you so much for calling me and telling me. I owe you so much. Thank you thank you again."