I like you

Y/n s POV

Mr. Taehyung walled towards me quickly and stood infront of me.
" You look so pretty " he told me with a smile. His eyes were sparkling like stars

 His eyes were sparkling like stars

I smiled shyly looking at him. " Lets go" Mr. Taehyung suddenly took my hand and walked towards the door. I looked at his hand holding mine. For a second I thought to grab my hand from his but truly I didn't want to do that. So I just let him hold my wrist and I walked behind him while smiling.

We went to a restaurant and had breakfast. After settling the bill, Mr. Taehyung looked at me. " I am sorry I paid once again" he said with a playful voice.
" I know. I couldn't stop you. That's why I didn't say anything" I said with a fake annoyed face.
" Aigooo. Someone is already seemed to be annoyed. " His voice made me laugh " haha there you go. I know you cant be mad at me. " He added and I nodded while smiling in agreement.

We slowly walked out of the restaurant and Mr Taehyung suddenly turned at me.
" Come. Let's go have some fun" he said and got into the car.
I didn't know where he was going but got in to the seat next to him and looked at his face.
" Where are we going?" I asked with a curious face.
" You ll see. And I guranteee you ll love it there. " Mr Taehyung told me with a smile and started to drive.

Did I tell you? When he was driving with one hand while wearing sunglasses, he looked so hot 🥵🔥

After sometime Mr. Taehyung looked at me while smiling. Then only I realized that I was staring at him.
I quickly looked away feeling a little embarrassed. I heard Mr. Taehyung chuckle after seeing my reaction. To distract him I tried to open the window but it was locked.
" Do you want to open the window Y/n shi? Shall I open the sun roof?" Mr Taehyung asked me.
I nodded in agreement and Mr. Taehyung opened the sun roof letting wind flow into the car mixed with sun light.