New appointment 🌸

Y/n s POV

I woke up the following morning and got ready to go to work.

Just when I was about to leave mr

Just when I was about to leave mr.bogum called me and I answered to it quickly

" Hello good morning sir." I said

"Good morning ms.y/n. Have you taken a decision? "

"Yes sir. I did "

"Can I know what your decision is?"

______________________________________

Once the call ended with Mr. Bogum, I ran into my room again and changed into a nice outfit.

 Bogum, I ran into my room again and changed into a nice outfit

And I quickly hurried to work.

Taehyung s POV

I came to work early in the morning and as usual bogum shi has arrived before me.

" Good morning sir. This much early today? " He asked me

" Good morno😁 I have to go through the CEO applications before the board meeting bogum shi.'' I said " and can u please bring them to my office soon?" I asked

" Yes sure sir. I ll bring them to you. By the way I have something to tell you too" he told me with a smile and went to bring the applications

Until bogumshi arrives I sat on the couch and called Mrs. Lee.

" Hello good morning aunty. How are you?" I asked as soon as she answered the phone.

" Omo. Do you miss me already my son? Good morning by the way. And thanks to you and Mr. Kim, I am feeling well" she said.

" Obviously I miss you aunty. You know what I ate only a cup of ramen in the morning. I miss your nagging and tasty food. And it's so good to hear that you are doing well " I kept on talking

" Aigooo. You have to eat well okay son? And can u please tell Ms. Jo to let me cook at least. I don't like to stay on the bed always "

" No way. Doctors asked you to rest well aunty. Don't just always stay indoors. Take a walk in the garden watch a drama and rest well. Okay? I ll call you in the evening. I have a board meeting now . See you and love you aunty 😘" I said and disconnected the call.

Once I disconnected the call, bogum shi came into my office with a pile of files . He has waited until I finish my call. How nice of him ☺️

" Sir these are the applications. I have arranged them in alphabetical order. "

" Oh nice bogum shi. Thank you. And what's the something that you have to tell me? " I asked him.

" Sir. I called Ms Y n in the morning. And she said that she took a decision regarding the secretary position."

" Really?? What did she say ?? I really can understand if she says no. Because she might not be ready to take a huge responsibility this soon right?"

" No sir. She said she will accept the position" bogum shi said.

" Oh nice. That's a relief. Thank you bogum ah. You know the reason behind this appointment right? More than a skillful secretary I need someone trustworthy " I said

"Yes sir. I know. Then now I will go and check whether everything is ready for the director's meeting." Bogum shi said and left my office

Y/n s POV

I came to work at around 7 45 am . Mr.hoseok told me that there will be a director's meeting today.  So I finished arranging my table fast and went to meet our chairman to tell my decision.

I went to the Chairman s office and knocked on the door. After about 30 seconds I heard chairman sir ring the bell signalling me to come in. I opened the door and went inside

" Good morning sir."  I said.

" Good morning Ms Y/n. So what is your decision" Mr. Taehyung asked me .

" I would like to accept the secretary position sir. I won't be able to be the perfect secretary now but I ll try my best " I said.

" Yes that's what I want Ms.y/n. I really appreciate your decision. And thank you for taking a big responsibility like this as soon as you came to work here" chairman sir told me

" No it's my pleasure sir. There is no need to thank me . Thank you sir for giving me this opportunity" I said bowing to Mr. Taehyung.

" Okay then ms.y/n. Today we have a director s meeting at 9 a.m. you have to be there during the meeting so that I can announce your appointment. After the meeting you can move into the chairman s secretary office and start working . It's 8.5 am already, be near my office by 8 45 am with a notepad a pen " Mr. Taehyung told me smiling warmly.
He is the sweetest person that I have seen I thought.

" Okay Thank you sir"  I greeted him and left his office and returned back to my office.

I met mr.hoseok at my office and informed him about my new appointment.

" I knew it Ms..y/n. Once you left chairman sir's office yesterday, he asked me to meet him . He sent the message though you right as I remember? Mr. Taehyung told me yesterday about his decision of making you his secretary and he asked me about your work as well.
I m happy that you decided to accept it even though you are a newbie to the company. I have observed you well even though I haven't known you for long but still I know that you are gonna be the best secretary for our chairman sir after Mr. Bogum. "

I was so happy hearing Mr. Hoseok say those words to me. I smiled at Mr. Hoseok with teary eyes and bowed him saying " thank you so much sir "

" No need to thank me Ms. Y/n. It's your chance to prove yourself to everyone. Good luck 😊" Mr..hoseok said so and handed me some papers
" These will be your last assigned work as a member of the planning team. " He said so while smiling and walked away.

I took the papers and went to my desk to finish it before 8 40 cus I had to go to the chairman sir exactly by 8 45