On the way to be her husband

Taehyung s POV

Once we were going back home my girl was talking nonstop about how excited she was and how this scenario amazed her. Seeing her happy made me so happy and excited as well.

" Baby. You know what. When I first saw your father, I was ready to get my ears filled with a lot of yelling. I thought he would definitely shout at me for still being your girlfriend and this, what happened today was something I really, really didn't expect. And I am so happy and grateful baby. I really am " my girl was saying this continuously making me laugh.

" Then baby, to celebrate this, would you like to go out for dinner with me tonight?" I asked my girl

" Yess sure bubs. I love the idea and by the way after dinner can you please drop me at momma's place? I was thinking of spending about 2 days at her place because I didn't even get to meet her since we came back from UK. I miss her dearly " she told me with her cute pout.
"Yess okayyy my girl. Call momma and inform her that you ll be visiting her. I will drop you once we are done with the dinner " I said and placed her head slowly on my shoulder with my hand.
" Close your eyes and rest a bit until we go home " I added letting her head rest peacefully on my shoulder.

I was too happy because my father approved our relationship and my head was mess at the same time. Because I was thinking of a good plan to propose to my girl.
Obviously I want to marry my girl soon and make her all mine, and for that I need to give her an amazing proposal. Something that she will never forget. I was thinking how to plan it in secret but how since my girl will be spending two days at her momma's it will be convenient for me to plan it. I was thinking all of these in my head and I got back to reality with Mr. Yang's voice saying " sir we have arrived "

Time Skip

Y/n s POV

I got ready to go out with my tae for dinner. It was around 6 p.m. Before getting ready I packed some of my cloths to visit momma after dinner.

I wore a simple outfit with a beige color top and matching pants.

This outfit was chosen for me by Tae during our visit to UK

This outfit was chosen for me by Tae during our visit to UK. He was a super fan of the brand Gucci so he took me to the Gucci store and picked these for me. I refused because these were hella expensive but he didn't listen to me of course