ㅤㅤ ⁰³⁷: get out

August 12

August 12

Hanae had already kicked off her heels, and she was about to take off her earrings when she heard the bedroom door slam open.

She quickly ran out of the bathroom. "Ugh thank god you're here babe, can you help me with the... zipper?"

She only raised an eyebrow once she saw Kyoya pull out his phone and set a timer before setting it on top of his drawer nightstand.

"Hey..." She took a step closer to him. "What's wrong?"

"You have thirty minutes," He said calmly.

She flinched, "Thirty minutes to do what?"

"To pack your bags and leave."

And she instantly knew exactly what had happened, but she cursed the moment her tongue slipped, "What?"

"You still have the audacity to ask?" He mumbled and she felt her stomach sink to the ground.

She'd felt this before, this anger.

She took a careful step towards him, but he stepped back, as if she were the plague, as if she were repulsed by her.

"I know Hanae."

"Kyoya–" She began but he didn't let her finish.

"I know that Haru Uchida and Hideo Nanako are the same person." He closed his eyes. "Get out."

She felt as if the floor had cracked beneath her, but she still managed to shake her head.

"Kyoya let me explain!"

"Explain what? How you brought another man to our house, how you–how you slept with him?!"

"No, no!" Her eyes widened and she struggled to breathe, "Kyoya I never cheated on you, I swear to God ever since we've been married, I've only been with you!"

She ran to him, but he shoved past her, and ran a shaky hand through his hair, before giving her the coldest look she'd ever seen in her life.

"Get out of my sight... I never want to see you again."

She brought up her shaky hand to her mouth to try and control the sobs that were coming out of her.

"No, no, I'm not leaving until you listen to me! I never slept with him, I never let him touch me, I love you–"

She reached up to hold him, but in a flash, he grabbed her arms, and when her legs gave out beneath her, he let her fall to the floor.

"Don't ever touch me again!" He hissed and she sobbed as she looked up at him, at the man she loved, while he looked down at her as if she were nothing but a stain–a mistake he wished he had never committed.

"Please–Please I'm begging you," She paused to regain her breath. "Please, believe me, I had nothing to do with him showing up in our home. I swear on our child–"