ㅤㅤ⁰²⁴: we can get that back

May 18

May 18

"Hey!" Hanae raced down the stairs. "Emma! Emma!"

"Mrs.Ootori!"

"Emma," She tried to catch her breath. "Have–Have the guys gone out to buy everything they need already?"

"No, they're about to leave." The girl said quickly, before jerking her head to look behind her.

Hanae handed her a neatly folded paper, "Could you please give them this list of things I need them to buy?"

"Yes of course!" Emma beamed and grabbed the paper, but when she didn't move, Hanae gave her a questioning look.

"Is–Is something wrong?"

"Uh, no," She looked down at the floor. "I'm just glad, you're finally getting comfortable with us."

Time was going by faster than usual as Hanae ran back and forth to get things ready

She knew that Kyoya was going to come back home that very day and she didn't want to miss this small window of opportunity she had, so she was forced to talk to Hinata so that she could help her set up a table and dinner in the balcony attached to his room.

Hanae learned that Kyoya had practically known the people here his entire life, and the reason he had grown so attached to them was because he would visit this estate with his family during the summer, and the employee's children were the only people his age around.

Hanae took this as an explanation as to why Kyoya was more fond of these employees compared to the ones back in the city, but that still didn't explain Kyoya and Ren's strange relationship.

Hinata and Ren were the same age, but Kyoya didn't treat her nearly as kindly as he treated Ren. But when Hanae brought it up again, Kyoya had assured her, that there was 'absolutely nothing' in between him and Ren.