ㅤㅤ⁰⁰⁷ : 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘥𝘪𝘰𝘵

⚠️ tw: oral sex!!

⚠️ tw: oral sex!!

November 28

Hanae brushed through her wet hair as she stepped outside into Mary's living room, where the pink-haired girl was waiting for her impatiently.

"Hanae! Kaoru asked if we wanted to go to his new club opening tonight!"

"I told you I'm not in the mood to go anywhere... I need to study for this exam, and you should too or you're gonna fail his class, again." Hanae mumbled sitting down next to the coffee table on the soft gray rug.

"Come on Hanae, you haven't been in the mood to do anything for the past month, all you do is smoke all my weed and wear sweatpants for crying out loud–sweatpants! You need to get over him, you need to go out, have fun, get laid!" She yelled placing her foot on her friend's thigh and pressing down.

Hanae shut her eyes and shook her head, Mary had been trying to drag her out to a party for the last two weeks, but Hanae couldn't stomach the idea of going out. She barely had the energy to do her assignments let alone go to a club.

It had been nearly a month since she'd found out the truth about Hideo, and the fact that he was married still didn't quite process in her head. She'd tried to find him, but he didn't answer his phone, and she'd even tried to pin down his location but he was literally nowhere to be found, it was as if the earth had swallowed him whole.

He'd left this odd feeling in her stomach of loneliness that never went away even when she was doing the most mundane of things.

She missed him so much, it was sickening, and she was tired of it.

Hideo Nanako took her soul and left her broken in ways she didn't even think would matter, making her have panic attacks in the middle of the night when she was left alone with her thoughts to torment her for too long.

"Come on babes! I even got you a top, so we can match!" Mary lifted up a blue and green sequinned fabric, that looked to be about the size of a washcloth.

"Mary that's not a top, it's barely bigger than your hand!"

Mary gasped extending the top to all its glory, "It's a butterfly top, it's meant to show some skin. Come on babes, have your hot-girl summer!"

"I don't want to match with you that's cringy," Hanae answered blankly. "And, I really do need to look over the outline for this exam, it's in three days."

The pink-haired girl pouted, "Can't you wait till tomorrow? Kaoru wanted us to go out with his friends, and I wanted you to come..."

"I'm sorry, but if you really want to go out, I can go back home. I don't need to sleep over at your place tonight."

Mary rushed to her friend's side. "No, no! What if... What if I just tell them to come over? Yeah, we can have a group study session for the quiz."

"It's our midterm, and I know you, you can barely study alone. I don't  think you could handle Kaoru being near you." Hanae countered.