ㅤㅤ⁰¹⁰ : 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘢𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘥

author's note: yooo im sorry i keep posting like

author's note: yooo im sorry i keep posting like. day later but i've been super busy & im not all the way sober, just like my girly here🥰, #plsforgiveme, also ⚠️warning smutt smutt!!!!

December 10

"Okay, okay, my turn!" Hanae beamed at Kyoya, and he couldn't help but smile as he looked at her glowing face.

He'd soon come to realize he really liked her smile for some reason.

They were lying on the couch with her legs on his lap while they passed a tub of vanilla ice cream back and forth, occasionally taking a sip of beer when they needed to.

They didn't start off by playing never have I ever, but they'd only been able to stomach watching Grey's Anatomy for about ten minutes before it completely turned into background noise, and suddenly he'd lost track of how long they'd been talking for.

"Never have I ever... slept with someone without knowing their name!" Hanae said looking up at him, and Kyoya saw her face fall when he smirked and took a drink from the clear bottle.

"You're so weird," She complained as she popped open her second beer

"Why would you ask if you didn't want to know?" He laughed setting the tub of ice cream down.

"I didn't think you would actually say yes,"

He closed his eyes and shook his head, his smile never wavering.

"You knew what you were getting yourself into,"

She looked up at the ceiling for a moment almost as if she were deep in thought, her long hair sweeping down her back gracefully.

"Actually... I don't know what I'm getting myself into." She turned around to face him fully, and he raised an eyebrow as he looked down at her wondering eyes.

"This is long overdue, Kyoya." She teased and a couple of seconds ticked by before her pretty lips parted ever-so-slightly.

"What's your body count?"

Kyoya's lips pressed together, he didn't think she would ask that question this late into their relationship.

It's not that he was ashamed, but he knew that Hanae wouldn't appreciate the number. He was just her rebound and he knew it, he'd accepted it–but he'd be lying if he said it didn't bother him.

He wasn't used to being the replacement, he was usually the one being swarmed with undivided attention, he wasn't accustomed to the type of attention Hanae gave him.

Yes, she was interested in him, that much was obvious to him, but her attention wasn't single-handedly devoted to him. And he had a sneaking suspicion that if he hadn't been with her that night on the terrace she would've found someone–anyone–else to fill in that gap for her, and for some reason the thought made his jaw clench.