ㅤㅤ⁰⁰³ : my phone?

October 1

October 1

The sky was barely beginning to darken, streaks of purple and orange were beginning to settle behind the clouds, and Tamaki, Kyoya, and Kaoru had found a comfortable place to sit under a tree, but little did Kyoya know that it had all been a scheme so that they had a perfect view into the music room, where Hanae Sasaki happened to be practicing.

"Kyoya just go, she's literally just sitting there alone." Tamaki huffed.

Kyoya rolled his eyes as he continued working on his assignment, "No, then Sasaki's going to think I'm interested in her."

"But you said you liked her!"

"No, I told you that I thought she was attractive." Kyoya paused to look up at his friend's intense eyes. "Do you understand what that means?"

Tamaki's lips formed a flat line, so Kaoru took his silence as an opportunity to answer. "He wants to fuck her."

"Aren't you sick of it?" Tamaki wrinkled his nose.

"Sick of what?" Kyoya mumbled, not even bothering to look up from his laptop this time.

"Of sleeping around."

Suddenly the atmosphere grew thick, and Kaoru looked down at his book awkwardly as his two friends stared at each other with a certain animosity in their eyes. The seconds felt like solid minutes, until Kaoru's girlfriend threw herself onto his lap, effectively breaking the glass, but even she could feel how heavy the air felt.

Mary quickly sat up, "Woah, what's up with you guys?"

"Tamaki's trying to play wingman for Kyoya." Kaoru answered.

"Oh, who's the lucky girl?" Mary continued.

There was a slight pause as Kaoru weighed out his options, but in the end, he decided to come clean, Mary hated being kept in the dark. "Your friend... Sasaki."

Mary blinked, she finally had a chance.

A chance to drag Hanae away from her cursed 'fiance'.