ㅤㅤ⁰⁰⁸ : 𝘪 𝘰𝘸𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨

tw: oral sex! & substance abuse (cocaine)

December 9

"You want some?" Mary shouted through the loud music playing around them.

Hanae shook her head, her mind was already spinning from the seven shots of strawberry-flavored vodka she'd had upstairs before heading down to the underground club, and she doubted she could handle the adrenaline that came with snorting a line as well.

"I haven't–I haven't done coke since high school," She mumbled.

"Exactly! Don't you miss it?" Mary yelled shaking Hanae by her shoulders, before leaning in towards her ear. "And you can actually forget about Hideo for a couple of minutes."

"I'm pretty sure Akise's here. If he sees me, he's gonna tell my mom." Hanae countered, before looking over her shoulder to make sure her brother wasn't anyone near them.

"Who gives a fuck about what mommy thinks?"

"Mmm, you're such a bad influence, Mary," Hanae said holding onto her for balance, as the pink-haired girl began to form a line of the white powder with her black credit card. Hanae was about to step away from the table before Mary pulled her back and forced her to look towards the entrance.

"Look, there's Kyoya," Mary whispered and Hanae's mouth went dry when she saw the dark-haired man walking down the stairs into the private lounge with his staple black attire, and his best friend following close behind.

Hanae had been avoiding him for the last couple of days ever since the incident at Mary's apartment. She didn't know how to face him after that... but the fact that he was now, merely steps away from her made memories of that night in the patio come back, and she could feel her legs begin to grow weak.

As if that weren't bad enough his eyes instantly met her own, and he flashed her a cocky smile, before walking over to the bar. She could feel a sudden flush of heat run across her body, and she jerked her head to look over at her friend. "Mary, what do I do?!"

"Are you seriously asking me this right now?" She turned around to shake her friend. "Go up to him,"

"No," Hanae shook her head struggling to move in the blue mini-dress she'd squeezed herself into. "No, I can't. He's going to think–"

"What, that you wanna get railed?" Mary laughed.

"Mary!" Hanae scolded her friend before Mary's cold hands cupped her face and forced her to look straight into her teal eyes.