ㅤㅤ ⁰⁴¹: you always say more

author's note: hi! you might have noticed that i'm popping these chapters out like nothing (very quickly) well that's because I had most of these already written from a very long time ago. I did want to post two chapters a week, but to be honest I've been working on this fic since I was a literal kid, I'm grown now and lowkey exhausted that it's been years and technically still not completed. Which is why I'm attempting to post all the chapters as quickly as possible, just so I can move on to other projects and not have this in the back of my mind forever, so I'm going to keep posting about one - two chapters a day, thank you for your patience and continued interest in my fic if you've gotten this far! i love and appreciate you :)

(also we're literally so close I think the fic should be done by the end of this week! omfg)

October 10

Kyoya looked at Hanae through her delirium and he felt his heart sink as far down as it could go.

Her father was nearly dead because of him.

And the child she was carrying, whether it was his own or not... if it passed away, it would also be his burden to carry.

He looked down at his trembling hands and he scowled before he stuffed his hands into his pockets.

He didn't know what to do.

He always knew what to do, but he was lost.

As he looked down at Hanae, she saw her eyes flutter open, and his breath caught in his throat as he leaned in to see her.

"Hanae," He said carefully as if the mere sound of his voice would harm her.

Her eyes widened and her hands shot down to her legs to try and search for more blood, "My–My baby!"

"Your child is fine," He began, but she shook her head, her face getting red.

"No, no you're lying to me. I saw the blood! I lost him, he's gone!" She yelled, her body trembling as she cried into her hands.

"Hanae, it's fine, your child is fine!" Kyoya yelled, pulling her small frame against his body, and he could feel her shaking as she took desperate breaths into his shoulder, "You need to calm down!"

She shook her head and his heart shattered as he saw the broken woman sobbing on his shirt, this was his fault.

It was all his fault.

How could he do this to her?

To her.

In his despair, he pulled away from her and his hands reached up to her face, so that she would be forced to look at him.

"Hanae, Hanae, listen to me, your child is fine!"

She looked at him with wide eyes before taking a shaky breath. "He's fine?"