ㅤㅤ⁰¹⁶ : truly vile

filler chapter,  to get the plot moving!

filler chapter, to get the plot moving!

February 26

"Are you sure she asked you to take care of him, Julie?" Yuichi mumbled looking up at the woman with pitch-black hair sitting in front of his desk.

"Yes... Although she didn't explicitly tell me to kill Hideo Nanako, she pretty much insinuated it." She said, spinning around lazily on the chair he'd offered her.

Yuichi smirked and shut down his monitor, so the matter could have his full attention.

After all it's not every day he gets such a perfect opportunity to mess around with his brother's fiancé.

"I didn't think Mitsuri Sasaki would be that cold, considering how fragile her daughter is," Yuichi told her.

Julieanne couldn't help the small laugh that escaped her lips when Yuichi mentioned the girl's name.

"What is it?" He asked leisurely, looking over at his companion.

"It's just funny... the lengths people will go through to control their children."

"If I were Mitsuri I'd probably do the same... If my daughter's engaged to one of the most influential families in Japan, I wouldn't want my kid's stupidity to interfere with such a powerful match."

"You would have your daughter's boyfriend murdered by the best hit woman in all of Tokyo?" She smirked leaning back on the chair, and Seiichi rolled his eyes, but the smile on his lips remained.

Julieanne Takeda was in fact the best assassin
money could buy, which is why she was practically his shadow... but she was nothing if not prideful.

"So... what do you think, should I kill him?" She asked, breaking the silence.

Yuiichi closed his eyes and thought over his options for a second.

He'd love to see what kind of mess Hanae Sasaki's boyfriend would stir up for Kyoya... but it would be better to get him over with, so he couldn't ruin the grand scheme of things.

"Less moving pieces will make the game easier... Have fun."