ㅤㅤ⁰⁰⁵ : the way blue looks on you

October 11

October 11

"Come on lighten up, babes!" Mary yelled through the music as she tried her best to make Hanae take the drink she'd haphazardly made only minutes earlier in the back of the frat-house.

Hanae shook her head, "You know I don't like drinking."

Mary had been practically forcing Hanae out of the house to get her mind off the fact that her relationship with her fiance was doomed from the very beginning, and at this point in her life, she felt like choking Mary every time she got her out of the house.

"Oh, but you're totally cool with weed?" Mary countered, shoving the cup into her hands.

"I smoke because I'm anxious, you know that!"

Mary was about to retaliate but she was cut off when Kaoru Hiitachin came up behind her and pulled her towards his body, he planted kisses on her neck, making the pink-haired girl giggle.

It took him a solid five seconds before he realized Hanae was standing only a foot away from them, "Oh, hey Sasaki! Glad you could make it!"

"Thanks for inviting me." She practically yelled so he could hear her through the music, the bass making her head want to burst.

Kaoru smiled, "Yeah no problem, me and some of the guys are playing pool if you guys wanna join us."

"Oh my god, yes. Come on let's go Hanae!" Mary tried pulling Hanae towards her but she took a step away and accidentally bumped into some poor girl who happened to be behind her.

"I'll catch up with you guys later. I'm gonna take a look around, and see if I know anyone." She lied, and she could tell Mary didn't believe a word she said, but she couldn't do much about it before her boyfriend dragged her into the crowd.

Hanae let out a breath of relief as she pulled her jade-colored dress down to try and cover up more of her thighs. She scanned the room for a second, the party was definitely crowded, but since the Hitachiin twins' parties were invite-only, it wasn't anything she couldn't handle.

She'd been to places so packed, that every time she took a step, some stranger's sweat would rub against her skin... that summer after high school was insane to say the very least.

She shouldered past the people she didn't know to find somewhere where she could find peace of mind and at least feel like herself for a moment.