Chapter 2

Sakayo almost choke on what she was eating when she heard ivy's question.
So is that a yes i guess akira said with a little giggle" No i don't have a crush on anyone here" Sakayo said while rolling her eyes. Yeah yeah" ivy said
After a few moments later the bell rang

Well i gotta go now" sakayo said while waving to her friend before entering her classroom.

Sakayo sat on her chair waiting for there professor to come in.

Few minute later her class begins and sakayo wasn't really paying attention.

Class ended and while sakayo was walking to her next class she felt a little tap on her shoulder when she turned around she saw a pink hair girl.

Hmmm" sakayo said.
Hi i'm mitchi" the pink haired girl introduce herself and i'm your partner in the project we'll be working".

Oh okay" sakayo answered her.
Well i'm sakayo nice to meet you". Glad to be your partner" mitchi said, and you too" sakayo answerd her.

After school sakayo bid farewell to her friend before going home with mitchi cause they'll be doing there project at her home.

Do have any siblings sakayo?" mitchi ask. I do" sakayo answers her question but there busy with there work so they'll be late today".
Oh okay" mitchi answered.

They talk about there hobby and some other common thing and a few moments later they reach sakayo's house.

They entered sakayo's house went up stairs to her room where they will doing there project. After about an hour they finish there project. Want some snack before you leave?" Sakayo ask "no thankyou" mitchi responds.
After mitchi left sakayo went outside to buy a horror movie and a slushie along the way. When she reach the store sakayo pick up a nice horror movie.
When she there house she went straitgh to her room and played the horror movie she bougth. Oh don't have any sweets left?" Sakayo said to her self.

She pause the movie she was watching to get some sweets downstairs.

Not wanting to turn on the ligths in the kitchen she just grab some sweets and snack that can last for her until she finish the movie she was watching.

Then sunndenly she felt a hand on her shoulder she turn around and slap the who ever the hell that person is

"Ouch what the fuck sakayo"

Hi i'll try to improve my story more and i just wanna say thanks for reading my story

Hope you enjoy stay safe ^-^