Chapter 15

As she and celia practice she heard natt say that they can have a break. With this she handed celia the dagger.

You can have that celia said to her as she put her dagger back in the case. Wait really? Sakayo ask her. Celia nods and say that think of it as a gift from me, she then smiles at sakayo which sakayo smile back. They all gather together and eat some snacks.

After a few minutes they went back to there practice. Okay then i guess it's my time to teach you sakayo? Natt says to her. Hmm okay natt sakayo
says to her. Well then let's go natt then
gestures her to follow.

Both of them then went outside and began there training.

Time skip~~

Well i better get going before my
brothers wonder why i took so long sakayo says to them as she waves them goodbye. She then began to walk in the path she take going to the training house.

After 5 minutes walk she reached the end there was koko waiting for her. Hey koko what are you doing here? She ask him. Well ran and rindou are still busy with some business the boss gave them so they said i'll be the one picking you up.

Oh okay then sakayo response to him. Koko then opened the door for her. Koko then close the door after sakayo went inside and went to the driver seat's.

They both then drove back to sakayo's house. Sakayo then received a message from ran.

To sakayo
-> hey sorry if neither
me or rindou could pick
you up.
-> we have to let koko pick
you up we're sorry.

To ran
-> hey it's okay i
know your busy with
your work.

To sakayo
-> thanks for the under-
standing sis.
-> and me and rindou are
home now and we cook
your fav food.

To ran
-> ohh damn thanks

So what for dinner? Koko
sunddenly ask her. She chuckle a
liitle totally forgetting that he
was the one driving her home. Ran
said they cooked my fav food, tho
i know that his the one who cooked it and rindou just help him prepare.

Cause i remember that one time
he even cause a fire by just
boiling a fucking water for some
cup noddle's. Sakayo then laugh remembering that day.

Well that's a new thing to learn about rindou, koko laughs along her and they both talk about some random stuff they can talk about until the car stop infront of sakayo's house.

Koko then went out of the car and opened the door for sakayo. Thanks sakayo says to him as she beam him a smile. They both then walk inside.

I'm home, sakayo yells loud enough to let her brother's know that she's home. Welcome back rindou says as he pop out of the kitchen, still wearing an apron.

Ohh damn you can cook? Sakayo ask a little shock. Ofcourse i can what make you think that i can't fucking cook?! Rindou says glaring at her little sis.

Well i just remember the day that ypu even catch a fire just boiling some water, sakayo says holding a laugh.

But koko couldn't hold held his laughter he burst out laughing hearing this. Hmm she's rigth rindou i still remember that day ran joins in too as he walk out of the kitchen.

The hell is all with you?! Rindou says annoued by the three of them. Fine i'll stop sakayo says as she compose herself, i'll go change so we can eat.

With that sakayo went upstairs to her room and shut the door. After a few minute's sakayo went downstairs and went straigth to the kitchen where ran,rindou and koko were sitting and waiting for her.

Took you so long rindou says as she take a seat infront of him. Sakayo then kick his leg, the hell was that for? Rindou ask her to which she only stick her tounge out at him.

That's enough you too, ran says inturupting both of them. Rindou just click his toung in annoyance. It is really like this every time you guys have dinner? Koko ask them,making them turn there head toward them.

Really did you forgot that i was here? Is my existance that small for the three of you to forget that i'm here? Koko ask them pinching the bridge of his nose.

Sorry, sakayo say's as she scratch the back of her neck. Let's just eat shall we she then adds. Sure ran say's as he start to eat his part of the food. Rindou did the same silently eating.

The four of them ended the dinner peacefully and quitely. Hmm well that was delicious,sakayo says as she put all the plate in the sink for ran to rindou to wash later. (Poor rindou🤣)

So what time are going home koko? Sakayo suddenly ask him. Hmm oh they didn't say that i'm staying here for the nigth. Sakayo then look at her brothers tilting head in counfussion.

Yeah sorry we forfot to tell you that his staying here for the nigth. Ran asnwers her little sister who's looking back and forth at them.

Hmm okay then, sakayo says
as she went to sit down on the couch.
Hey you guys wanna watch a
movie? Koko ask. Sure the
three of them said in union.

You pick the movie koko, ran
says to him. Hmm okay sure, koko
says as he sit down next to sakayo. He
then pick a romance movie.