chapter 17

Can we just eat now? Koko
then says to them. Hmm yeah sure
just wait for a few minutes i'm just
gonna cook, ran then says as
gather all the ingredients that
his going to cook.

Well i'm gonna take a shower now,
sakayo says as she went out the kitchen. Okay then ran says to her not looking back cause his busy cutting some ingredients that he'll use
for cooking there breakfast.

Sakayo then opened her bedroom
door and close it before locking it and
prepare her clothes and thing for
school. She then went and grab a towel
before going inside the bathroom.

She then opened her shower and before she hop in theee she put her phone on her favorite playlist and she took off her clotjes and hopped in the shower, she put shampoo on her hair while humming the lyrics of the sone that was playing on her playlist.

After a few minutes she went out the shower and put a towel around her body and grab her phone. She then charge her phone before she change into her uniform. After that she dryed her hair with a towel and proceed to brush it. She then put arranged her belongings in her bag and grab her phone before going down stairs.

She put her bag in the couch and proceed to go to the kitchen to see her brothers and koko eating. Hmm here's your part sakayo, ran says as he put a plate of food next to him and pat the empty chair.

While she was eating rindou called her out, she look at rindou while her cheecks puff like some chipmunk.
Koko look at her and try not to let out a chuckle at her face, as she gulp up her food she ask rindou, what? Hurry up so that i can drive you to school. She only nod and went back on eating her breakfast and put in the sink. She then went out the kitchen and grab her bag that was on the couch and ran towards rindou who's waiting at the car.
Your so slow as fuck rindou
says as he open the door in the drivers seat. Just shut up drive already
sakayo snap back at him rolling her eye's.

Fuck you, rindou says while he starts the engine, well fuck you too sakayo then snap back at him. The car ride was silent until they both arrived at sakayo's school. Ran's the one who's going to pick you up later okay? She heard rindou say that as she walk towards the main gate. When she arrived at the main gate she look around and saw her friends waving at her. She ran up to them and greeted them and ofcourse they greeted her back. So what's your plan next week on your birthday sakayo? Ivy ask her.

Hmm i'm still planning on it tho still not sure, she response at her. Next will be our little baby's 21 birthday, akari then says. Shut up akari i'm not your baby, she says to her looking at her deadpan. Akari let out a fake gasp and put her hand on her pretending she was hurt, how could you my baby she says.

Few seconds later someone flick her forehead, she rub and look at sakayo, the hell was that for she says as she pouts a little. Stop acting like a kid dumbass,sakayo says and as her two other friends hold their lauhgter. Akari then pinch sakayo's cheeck. Sweet revenge little missy she says as she ran off towards her classroom.

Sakayo rub her cheecks that where sligthly red because of how akari pinch it, oh i'll show you sweet revenge later sakayo says as she walks to her class waving goodbye at her other two friends.

Damn what gonna happen with the two of them later? Mitchi ask ivy, i dunno lets watch it later and see what happens she response to mitchi with a grin on her face. They then both laugh and went to their seerate classrooms.

As sakayo open the door to her classroom, she then went to her usual seat near the window,leaning on her palm while looking out the window spacing out wondering on what can she do on her birthdat next week. She then snap out of her trance as she heard the door open and there teacher walk in. They all stand up and greeted their teacher before sitting down again and start the class, their teacher then start the lesson before he gave them a quiz. Sakayo focus on her answers checking it multiple time's before handing it to the teacher.

As soon as they all handed all
their paper the teacher instucted them to read their books and just be quite as he check their papers. After about 20 minute's later the bell rang indicating that their class is over and that they should go to their other classes, they all then went out one by one walking to their diffrent class.

Sakayo walk at the hallway going to her next class, when she saw mitchi, she walk to mitchi putting a hand on her shoulder. Mitchi jump a little as she felt a hand on her shoulder turning around to see sakayo smiling at her. Oh hey sakayo she says as she smile back at her. What's your next class mitchi? Sakayo ask her up.

Oh it's chemistry how about you sakayo? Oh it's history well then see you later, sakayo then wave at her as she stop at her classroom door. She opened the door and went to her seat.

Time skip after school

So sakayo what's your plan on your birthday have you thougth about it now? Akari ask her. Yeah isn't your birthday this saturday? Mitchi then added. Ivy just nod in agreement with them.

Hmm still planning on it, but i'll tell you guys later when i finally done planning on it, the three nod at her and they talk about thing about stuff that happen in their class.