Chapter 8

Few moments later ran finish cooking and both of them eat. Then you hear the door open and rindou came to the kitchen, in his hand you saw him holding a slushie.

Here i got you a slushie,rindou says while putting the slushie in front of you.

Awww thanks big brother" you say to him with a smile on your face. Your welcome he response to you, he gets a plate from the cupboard and sits beside you to eat breakfast.

Your breakfast ended quitely and after that you insist on doing the dishes.

No i'll be doing the dishes you can just go to your room and have some rest considering what happend to you yesterday and you still have class tommorow. Ran stated so that you can't argue anymore.

You just sight in deafet and went upstair to your room to get some more rest. When you got to ypur room and flopped in your bed. Few moment in laying down on your bed so you just decided to grab a book from your bag and start studying for tommorow.

You sit down on your desk and start studying but after an hour later you got really bored and just went downstairs to watch a movie. Hmmm what movie should i watch you thougth to your self while gling down.

You heard your brothers talking in the kitchen but you didn't mind and just open the tv and sit on the couch wondering what movie to watch.

Ohh this one looks great you say to yourself. Before she starts the movie she went to the kitchen to grab some snacks.

Hmmm what should i pick, thougth to herself while holding two packs of chips. This one or this? Hmmm meh i'll just take both i guess.

After that she went back to the livingroom and sat on the couch and opened her pack of chips and start's the video.

Half way to the movie she pause it to get more snacks and some soda perhaps. Ehh there's no more soda?!

Big brother did you guys finish all the soda?! Yeah sorry sakayo ran says.

Geezz not even leaving me with just one. Sakayo says rolling her eyes and went back straigth to the living room with her snacks.

Damn it be better to watched this movie if i had some soda, she says to her slef while playing the movie again.

She heard ran saying that he needed to buy something and he'll be back in a few moments.

Okay big bro, sakayo reaponse to him without turning around.
She continued watching the movie when she heard a knock at the door.

Coming she shouts as she pause the movie. She gets up and opens the door to find one of her brothers co worker koko.

Oh hi sakayo rigth? He says smiling at her. Yep please come in she says. Rindou one of your co workers are here. She tells rindou so soon come's out the kitchen.

Where ran? Rindou ask her. Oh he said he was going to buy something and he'll be back in a few minutes. Soon after she said that the door open and ran was there standing holding a bag of soda.

Ohhh soda sakayo says as she takes a few soda from the bag ran holding after that she went back to the cpuch and continue the movie she was watching.

So how's your sister koko ask them as they went to the kitchen to talk. She said she's fine rindou response. Why are ypu here anyway koko ran ask him.

Nothing just visiting you guys, He response. Well okay ran says as they continue talking about stuff.

After an hour and a half sakayo finish the movie she was watching and she take's a look at her phone to check the time. 11: 00 am.

Sakayo went to the kitchen to ask her brothers if she could go to the mall and buy some stuff and maybe grabbing lunch.

Hey big bro's can i go to the mall to buy some stuff and maybe grabing some lunch? She ask them.

Sure as long as where going with you, ran says to her. Okay sure just give me 5 minutes to get ready.

She tells them as she dash out of the kitchen to go to her room to prepare.

After 5 minutes she went down stairs and tells her brother that they should get going. Ran was the one driving while rindou was in the front seat and sakayo and koko where at the back seat.( well of course they couldn't just let koko be all alone in there house)

They arrived at the mall about 10 minutes later.  Well what are you planning to buy sakayo? Koko ask her, maybe some new clothes and shoes and maybe grabbing some lunch for us, why? She ask him.

Oh nothing just asking he says smiling to her.