chapter 52

Hey! Welcome back to another chapter, enjoy ✧༺♥༻✧
..........

After sakayo finished eating she went out the kitchen to find the man still tied in the chair but now he had more blood on his face some came from his nose that was probably broken.

So who's gonna drive me to school? Sakayo ask, I am, so come on now" Ran said to her.

Bye yoda and be a good boy while I'm gone okay? Sakayo said as she bent down and Pat Yoda's head. She then went out with Ran to the car.

Sakayo I want you to answer me honestly okay? Ran said to her as soon as they both entered the car. Hmm okay sure " sakayo said as she put her seatbelt.

Did you sleep with koko at least once? Ran said looking at her, uhmmm...... Sakayo couldn't answer her brother.

Just answer me I won't be mad I promise " Ran said as he started the car and drove of, sakayo let's out a sigh and answered.

Yes, I have, twice to be exact" sakayo said looking down, twice? Ran ask and sakayo mumble a small yes.

When was the first time? Ran ask, that time we went to the amusement park" sakayo said, and the second time? Ran ask.

Just the other night "sakayo said, wait what? Ran look at her for a second the back at the road, yeah" sakayo said.

Are you mad? Sakayo ask her brother as she look at him, a sigh escape Ran's lips, I'm not mad" he said.

Sakayo sigh in relief as she now know that her brother isn't mad with her, but I just hope that he didn't get you pregnant " Ran said jokingly.

Of course not because I took some of the birth control pills in the cabinet where you put it" sakayo said.

What?! Hey I use that for the girls that I bought home" Ran said as he park the car near the school.

Well hide it better next time cause I might use that again" sakayo said then hurriedly went out of the car with a smirk on her face.

Don't you dare sakayo " Ran said, nah you can't do anything about it" sakayo said as she stick out her tongue at her brother and ran of. A small chuckle escaped Ran's mouth as he look at his sister running of to her friends who were waiting for her in the school gate.

She's still act like a damn eight year old' Ran thought to himself as he drove off.

Hey guys " sakayo said as soon as she reach her friends and notices that Akira was still not there.

Did you guys received a message from Akira yet? Sakayo ask, a sigh escape her two friends lips as they shake their head.

Not a single message or call from her since we part from each other yesterday " Ivy said.

Yeah I got nothing either " Mitchi said as they began to walk to their class, I wonder where she is and if she's okay"sakayo said in a low voice.

Well all we can do now is wait and if she's still not home later I'm sure her parents will report it to the police " Ivy said trying to reassure sakayo even tho she's not convinced that much from her own words.

Yeah I hope so" Mitchi said and the three of them part from each other to go to their own classes, sakayo entered her classroom and greeted the other students that were there good morning.

Good morning to you guys " sakayo said as she sat down on her seat, good morning to you to sakayo" she heard some of classmate greet her back.

She just then look out the window and stared at the sky, waiting for the bell to ring and the professor to come in, moment later as sakayo was deep in her thoughts the bell rang snapping her out on whatever she was thinking.

Good morning class and please all of you take your seats so we can begin our lesson "the professor said as he put down his things in his desk and took out his book.

Now open your english book on page 102" the teacher said and waited for the students to take out their book and open it before he started discussing.

Later"

The bell rang indicating that the first class has ended, okay that's all for today and don't forget to pass your homework tomorrow and most importantly don't forget to study for the upcoming final exam next Friday, remember this is your final exam it will determine if you will graduate college this year or start over next year" the professor said before he left the classroom.

Hope that I'll pass and graduate this year or else my parents might disown me" sakayo heard one of her classmates say, yeah your right I don't wanna get kick out of the house and start over another year of college" another one replied.

Well I better start studying tonight, about two to three hours of studying is enough everyday to pass that exam' sakayo thought to herself as she gathered her things and went out of the classroom towards her next class.

Hey Lana" sakayo said as she caught up with one of her classmates that go the same class, oh hey sakayo " Lana said.

The two of them talk about school stuff as they walk towards their class, as they were about to enter some stop them.

Hey there sakayo" Josh said as he block the door with his hand and leaned near sakayo, a sigh just escape Sakayo's lips as she push Josh aside and opened the door.

I don't have time for you I still have a class to attend so go bother someone else or go to your own class, I don't wanna see your face" sakayo said as he look back at him while his friends and some students were snickering at his embarrassed face.

Tsk, I don't even want to talk to you" Josh said as he glared at his friends to stop snickering or else.

Yeah right " sakayo said as she took a seat at the back of Kendra, Josh just left the class with his friends following behind him,

Damn he got embarrassed so bad" Mark one her classmates say after a few minutes that Josh left, yeah for sure "another female student response back.

The bell rang as they were talking so they took there seat and just waited for there teacher to come, after a few moments they began to get confused on why their professor still hasn't come.

Is miss late? One of the students ask, but she never gets late" sakayo response back at her, wonder what happened " she added making some of the students agree.

Yeah sakayo's right miss never gets late" one of the female students say, hmmm" another one just hum in response for what she said.

...............................

Hey! It's your super lazy auther that forgot to update some of her chapter on the right day, like last time.

But oh well hope you guys enjoyed today's update, please leave a vote if you did and a comment if you can thank you ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

I want one of this, their so cuteee!