chapter 69

Now remember to keep out of trouble " rindou said to sakayo as they arrived at the school gates.

Can't say that I won't " sakayo said as she got out of the car with a smirk, little brat! Rindou said with an irk mark in his forehead.

Sakayo just stick her tongue at him and walk off, Rindou just sigh as he look at his sister walking of towards the school grounds.

She's really just like me and Ran back then' Rindou thought to himself as he drove of.

Sakayo! Where have you been yesterday? Why were you not here, Ivy kept bullying me! Mitchi said as she clung to sakayo's hand.

I did not" ivy said and smacked mitchi, sakayo just laugh at both of them, okay that's enough you two" I said as I went between the two.

The three of them went to their lockers, leaving most of their things and leaving only what they need for their first period in the bags.

Well I'll see you guys later? Sakayo ask as she was about to go to her room, yeah see you later" ivy said.

See you later " mitchi said, as sakayo as arrived at her classroom, she opened her room and step in only to be meet with a bucket of water splash in her.

Sakayo let out a surprise yelp,what the actual fuck?! Sakayo said angryly as she look at the other students who where in the room shocked.

She then noticed some girls cackling with laughter, all the students look at them, the three of them stop laughing at look the other students who were either looking at them like they were insane or glaring at them.

Sakayo scowled and glared at them, just then the tea her came, what happened to miss sakayo? Why are you all wet? She ask.

Well miss a bucket of water just fell on me because of those three students! Sakayo said irritated.

What?! The teacher ask as she look at where sakayo was pointing, the three of you the principals office now! The teacher said to them.

What why?! One of the girls ask, just look at what you did to sakayo" the girl in front of her said and glared at them.

They all then look at sakayo who was drench and was glaring at them, hope you won't get suspended " sakayo whispered to them as they walk pass her.

Miss sakayo please go to the clinic, I'll go and call one of your brothers " the teacher said with a smile to her.

Sakayo just gave a nod and went to the clinic, drench, when she got there she went inside.

Oh my, what happened to you dear? The school nurse ask sakayo when she saw her.

Some students put a bucket of water on the door of my classroom and when i opened it, it all fell on me" sakayo explained.

Well do you have any extra clothes with you? She ask as she handed sakayo a towel. Sakayo just shake her head.

But one of my brothers are coming to hand me some" sakayo said and not long after that a knock was heard at the door.

Ran then opened the door, he look at his sister with a frown, who did to you? He ask and he hand sakayo her clothes and help her dry her hair.

Some girls from my class" sakayo said as she look at her brother, they're at the principals office now" sakayo added.

Ran just gave a nod, well then you better change or you'll get sick" Ran said making sakayo nod and turn to the nurse who was just looking at them.

She shake her head and motioned for sakayo to enter change over the bed, she can just close the curtain.

When sakayo finished she went and handed her wet clothes that were now in a plastic bag to Ran.

He gave his sister a kiss on her forehead before he left, what a caring brother you have" sakayo heard the nurse said.

Sakayo just smile at her, yeah I'm so lucky to have them as my brother " sakayo said and pick her back that was thankfully not that drench.

Well thank you for your help but I need to go to class now" sakayo said and the nurse just gave a nod.

Sakayo then went back to her classroom, ah your back miss sakayo, please take seat" the teacher said once sakayo entered the room.

She took her seat and the teacher began discussing the lesson again, sakayo listened carefully and took notes as this can help her with her exam the week.

Can anybody answer it? The teacher ask after she said the question, sakayo raised her hand.

Yes miss haitani" the teacher said and pointed at sakayo, she gave the correct answer and sat down again.

That is correct, thank you for your answer" the teacher said before she continue with the lesson.

...............

Hello! I hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter, please leave a vote and comment.

And I have a question, is my story still great or is turning crappy? Comment down what you think.