chapter 50

Hey! Welcome back to another chapter, please enjoy! *

_____

After the three siblings got change they went out for dinner taking two car so it would be easier, on one car Ran was driving, Rindou on the passenger seat and Koko and sakayo on the backseat.

On the other car Takeomi was driving, while Kakucho was on the passenger seat and sanzu on the backseat.

They went out to a fancy restaurant and was about an hour long drive from the siblings house, ughh why do u have to pay again? Koko said, because your the most richest executive in all of us" Ran said.

Be glad that your sister is also here cause if not I'm gonna reduce what I spent on your salary for the next two months " Koko said. Woah you wouldn't do that right?" I still have to pay for the drugs I bought " Sanzu said as they went inside the restaurant.

Hello sir any reservation? The lady in the front desk ask, but as soon as she notice the tattoo on The brothers neck and Koko's side of the head she immediately called someone.

She will lead  you to a vacant table at the back sirs" the lady said as she bowed a little, another female waiter then guided them to the table.

But sakayo didn't like the waitress at all, she kept on staring at Koko so sakayo stood a little closer to Koko and hold his hand.

Koko just look at sakayo but she didn't notice because she was busy sending death glares at the waitress in front of them.

They all took a seat and sakayo made sure that she sat close to Koko, what drink can I get you all? She ask in a cheerful voice and stole some glances on Koko every now and then that sakayo all notice.

I'll just have water please" sakayo said politely as possible, oh okay" the waitress said it her voice change a bit, how about you handsome? She ask referring to Koko.

Both of the brothers just look at their sister who was now literally glaring at the waitress, either she didn't notice or she doesn't really care about sakayo.

I'll also have just some water"he said and the waiter immediately wrote it down, how about you guy's? She turned to the other's still looking at Koko occasionally.

We'll just have wine" Ran answered, the waitress then leave to get their drinks and give them time to order, what are getting sakayo? Koko ask her.

Sakayo look at the menu for a few minutes before saying that she'll just have the chicken, when the waitress came back she put all the drinks and " accidentally " spilled sakayo's drink on her dress she was wearing.

Omg, I'm really sorry miss" the waitress said, sakayo just stood up" it's fine" she said with a smile and went to the restroom to try and dry her dress a little.

When sakayo came back she saw that the waitress was now sitting next to Koko and tried her best to flirt with him.

Who was that girl next to you? Was she your friend? The waitress ask as she scooted a little next to Koko and brought her Fingers to her hair and twirled the end of her hair.

Actually she's- Koko didn't have the time to finish his sentence when the waitress besides her got yank out of the sit.

Next time try flirting with someone else who doesn't have a girlfriend" sakayo said, oh your her girlfriend? You don't look like it" the waitress said.

Trust me honey I am, now how about you try to flirt with someone else or maybe try to look at mirror first before your flirt and maybe someone will notice you"sakayo said as she took a seat next to Koko who warp on of his arms around her waist.

Can we please get another waiter here? Rindou said, after a few moments another waiter came to their table.

Sorry about her behavior mam and sirs" the other waitress said and bowed, I can take it from here Bea" the other waitress said to Bea.

What will your orders be? She ask politely, I'll have some steak and she'll have the chicken"Koko said.

And how would you like your steak to be cook sir? Pri said, her name was put in her name tag on her clothes.

Medium rare" Koko said, she wrote it down at turned to the others, she had a little blush on her face when she look at Ran who was looking at her.

The others didn't seem to notice it but sakayo did being the observant person she is, and had a small smirk on her face.

After the others said their order Pri then left to give their orders to the chef, you look cute when your jealous " Koko said to sakayo.

Shut up"sakayo said and turned away with a pout, she then heard her brothers chuckle. Didn't think you'll get jealous when someone tries to flirt with him" Ran said.

Whatever" sakayo said, still not looking at them, just the Koko pinch sakayo's cheek, hey! What was that for" sakayo said as she turned to him just to be meet with koko's lips.

Sanzu just whistle at them, that was a smooth move" he said as he chuckled, I told you stop making a move on my sister" Rindou said as he smack koko's head since he was sitting next to kakucho who was sitting next to Koko.

Why can't I? She's already my girlfriend " Koko said as he rub the back of his head, still" Rindou argue.

Oi both of you shut up the food's here" sakayo said to them, and moments later Pri came back with another waited and put their food on the table.

Let's eat" Ran said as soon as Pri and the other waiter left, they all then ate their foods.

Hey sakayo try this" Koko said as he hold his fork with some steak on it, hmmm, it's yummy " sakayo said after she ate the steak.

Damm I'm jealous of you two" Sanzu said with a laugh, Koko I swear if you- Rindou didn't finish his sentence and just continue to eat making Koko wonder, when he turned his head to sakayo he saw her glaring at him.

Can I have one more bite? Sakayo the turned to him with a smile, making him chuckle to himself on how her mood will just suddenly change. Sure, here open your mouth" Koko said as he hold up a piece of steak he cut.

Hmmm, yummy~ sakayo said as she swallowed the steak, her face heat up a little as Koko wipe the corner of her mouth with his thumb and lick it, ehh?!! Sakayo said completely flustered.

What? There was some sauce from the steak on the corner of your mouth" Koko said as he continues to eat, well at least you could have told me! Sakayo said.

If you don't eat that it'll get cold" Koko said referring to the chicken that sakayo still has left, sakayo just sigh and continued to her chicken.

After they eat Koko was the one to pay for the bill, let's go home now" sakayo said as she drag Koko to the car. Don't you want to go out for a while? Ran ask, she look back at him and think for a moment, fine" sakayo said making both of her brothers smile.

We're do you guys want to go? Sakayo ask, hmm there's a hill about 30 minutes from here and you can view the whole Tokyo from there" Ran said.

Ohhh I wanna go there" sakayo said, okay then is it okay with you guys?" Rindou ask as he turned to the others who just nod.

Fine with me, I also need some time to get fresh air" takeomi said, well then it's decided let's go! Sakayo says as she opened the backseat door and went inside.

The others just chuckle at her action.

****
Hello! Hope you all enjoyed today's chapter, please leave a comment and vote if you did, and please also read my other book, thank you!

Word count : 1373