chapter 48

╭┉┉┅┄┄•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ
           *(●’◡’●)ノ hi*
•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ•┈┄┄┅┉╯
-------------------

Let's go shopping before we go to the arcade, you okay with that? Koko ask as they enter the mall. Sure I'm fine with that" sakayo says smiling at him, ahhh I'm lucky to have a cute girlfriend like her' Koko thought to himself.

Koko then notice a jewelry store and gently grab sakayo's hand and drag her to the store. There were a few customers that were also there.

You can pick anything you want and I'll buy it for you" Koko said to her, eh? Are you sure? I don't want you to spend so much money just for me you know" sakayo says and Koko just shake his head.

A sigh escape sakayo's lips and giggles a little, your so stubborn " she said, and Koko just rolled his eyes on her but chuckle a little.

Some of the customers and staff look at them.

Wow their a cute couple don't you think hun" a lady said to her husband, they are indeed, the male answered.

Look how the cute the girl is"one of the female staff said,

Yeah and she looks so perfect next to her boyfriend " the other staff next to her say's.

Sakayo and Koko heard them, Koko just ignore them while sakayo's face was red as a tomato.

A beautiful amethyst pendant catches sakayo's attention as she was looking around, and Koko saw that she was interested in it.

He called for one of the staffs, the staff that came was the female one that commented that sakayo was cute.

Yes, how can I help you sir? She ask, how much is that pendant? Koko ask,please wait a moment I'll just check it" she said as she left them for a moment.

You don't need to buy it for me you know" sakayo said to him as she went to his side, don't worry I'm willing to spend my money on you" he said as he pulled her and kissed her head, some of the female staff squealing in the corner.

That pendant will be 10,000¥" the staff said to Koko, I'll get it please " Koko said. The staff nod and proceeds to take out the pendant.

The three of them then proceeded to the counter to pay, how would you like to pay, cash or credit card? The staff as, Koko took out his black card and handed it to the staff.

Her eyes widened a bit as soon as she saw the black card but shake it of her head and swipe the card and returned it to Koko.

She was about to put the pendant in a box when Koko stop her, no need to put it in a box, she'll wear it" Koko said.

The staff only nod and handed him the pendant, he then turned to sakayo, who was already turned back waiting for him to put the pendant.

Koko put the pendant and lock it, sakayo then turned to him with a smile, thanks " she said. Koko just ruffled her hair and ask if she still want to go shopping first or wanna go to the arcade now.

I wanna go shopping first if that's fine with you" sakayo said as they both got out from the jewelry store.

It's fine" he said. Both of them spend about a hour or so doing shopping, koko bought sakayo things like makeup, new clothes, dresses, shoes and books since sakayo wanted something to read in her free time.

Finally done "sakayo said as she was now carrying three bags full of clothes and makeup while koko carried the other three bags full of books and shoes.

They went to the parking lot where the car was, when koko's subordinate saw them he opened the trunk of the car and took the bags from sakayo and put it in there.

He closed the trunk as Koko opened the door of the backseat for sakayo to get in, he closed the door after he got in.

Where are we going now sir? The subordinate ask, to the arcade" Koko said and the subordinate just nod.

Time skip~

Thanks for today" sakayo said as they are now going home. Your welcome cupcake" Koko said.

We're here sir" the driver said and opened the door for them, Koko then went to the trunk and opened it and got the shopping bags.

Sakayo opened the door for him, and they both went in. When sakayo got to the living room she saw her brothers with the other executive.

Ran and Rindou turn to her and had confusion written in their face, sakayo did you got in trouble? Your here 30 minutes early " Ran said.

Just then Koko came in the living room carrying the shopping bags, Koko don't tell me that you made my sister skip her afternoon classes just for shopping " Rindou said.

Yeah I'll leave the explaining to you while I put this in my room and go change" sakayo said as she took the bags from Koko and went upstairs.

Well anything to explain Koko? Ran and rindou ask,

Koko knew that he couldn't escape this so he explained everything to the brothers on what happened today.

---------------------------------

Hey! Hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter and please a vote if you did thank you.