chapter 41

Hello and welcome back to another chapter, please leave a vote later if enjoyed this.
-------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the drive Rin"sakayo said as she got out of the car, hmm yeah, don't get trouble okay? Right double said.

Sakayo chuckle and said nah like I said to Ran I can't promise you that I won't get in in trouble " she the waved goodbye to Rindou and ran to the school gate.

When sakayo reach the school gate she look back and saw that her brother rindou was already nowhere to be seen. She waited in the gate for a few more minutes until she saw three familiar faces.

Over here guy's " she said and waved at them, hey sakayo hope you didn't wait long for us" Akira said as they reach her. Sakayo just shake her no and they began to walk to their classes.

Nah I just here about 10 minutes ago "she said, and guess what" what? Ivy asked, I have a dog now" sakayo said making mitchi who was beside her squeal.

Can I come to your house later and see it? Pretty please " mitchi said with puppy dog eyes.

Sakayo let out a small laugh and nod, yes! Your the best sakayo "mitchi said and hug her sideway.

The four of them seperate to attend their the classes, sakayo thank her brothers for training her to have quick
reflexe cause when she opened the door a book was then thrown to her direction.

She caught it thankfully, she held the book and scaned the room to see who the hell throws book the early, one of her classmates, Max, then approach her.

I'm very sorry haitani" he said and bowed, sakayo just shake her head and returned the book, it's fine, and just call me sakayo " she said and took a seat.

Few minutes later the professor came in and all the students got quiet, they all greet him and the class began.

Mini time skip'

That's all for today, and don't forget to pass your homework tomorrow " the professor said and went out of the classroom.

Sakayo gathered all her thing before going out of the classroom and proceeds to her next class.

The same thing happened again when she opened the door to her next class, she caught the book and knew that whoever threw that at her it was intentionally.

She glared at whoever threw the book at her, and person happens to be Monica, opps sorry" Monica said.

Sakayo threw the book hard right back at Monica, hitting her face and making nose bleed.

Opps sorry" sakayo said sarcastically and took at seat, the teacher came in and saw that Monica's nose was bleeding.

Miss Monica what happened to your nose? The teacher ask. Sakayo threw a book at me" she said. Miss sakayo is that true? The teacher as she turned to sakayo.

Yes mam, but she threw it at me first" sakayo said as she stood up from her seat, you can ask the other students that where here if you want"sakayo added.

I don't care who started it first, both of you to the principals office now! The teacher yelled at both of them.

The two of them then went to the principal's office.

What happened? The principal ask as soon as he saw that Monica's nose as still bleeding a bit. She threw a book at me"Monica said.

Yeah but she threw it at me first" sakayo said crossing her arms on her chest, miss Monica call your parents and miss sakayo call your brothers" the principal said to them.

After about half an hour Monica's parents came inside the principal's office, Mom, dad! Monica said and hug them.

Where's brother's sakayo? To embarrass to come here? Monica said with a snicker. Why don't you just ask me to forgive you, maybe I might just reconsider and just ask the principal to suspend you for a month " she added.

Sorry but your the one who's gonna be suspended for a month " a voice said.

The five of them turned to see the two haitani brother's standing in the door.

____________________________________

Hey! Hope you guys enjoyed this week's chapter. And since I have now a bit of time maybe I'll update twice a week now. But I'm still thinking about it tho,