chapter 60

The next day......

Sakayo woke up due to the sun hitting her face, just then she heard someone knock on her door.

Hey both of you get up, breakfast will be ready in a few minutes" it was Ran's voice.

I'm awake, let me just wake up Koko" sakayo response back, she then heard her brothers footsteps go away.

Sakayo look at her side to see Koko peacefully sleeping, she began to poke his cheeks gently a few times.

Hmm? Koko ask as he opened eyes, time for breakfast" sakayo said making Koko nod.

He stood up from the bed and went to her table near her bed and grab her brush.

And after that he just left, hey don't use my hairbrush without my permission" sakayo said with a huff before koko disappeared from the hallway.

What's yours is mine now, since your mine" koko said and sakayo heard his footsteps disappear.

Sakayo just shook her head and went to prepare her things and take a shower.

,,,

Okay that's all right? Sakayo mumbled to herself as she again check her bag if she already have all her things in her bag.

She gave a satisfied nod and closed her bag before grabbing her phone and went out of her room.

What's for breakfast? Sakayo ask as soon as she gets in the kitchen, Rindou just look at her and blink multiple times.

Your not even greet us good morning? Rindou ask, no so shut it" sakayo said a bit grumpy.

Did something happen? You were okay when you woke up tho" koko said, I am not okay, I'm on my period" sakayo said and sat down.

The three of them just stared at her, need anything? Chocolates? Pads? Ran ask as he put her food in front of her.

I want some chocolate please Ran" she said as she look up at him with puppy eyes.

He gave her a smile and patted her head, of course when you arrive later after your school just check the freezer okay? And you might want to check the cabinets, I'll also buy you some snacks " Ran said and kissed her forehead.

Want some plushies? Rindou ask, sakayo gave a nod, he just gave her a smile, it was a rare sight to see.

Woah did you just smile? The always grumpy Rindou smiled? Koko ask in disbelief, shut up" rindou said.

So who's gonna take me to school today? Sakayo ask as she handed her now empty plate to Ran who's gonna wash it.

I will" Rindou said, sakayo gave a nod to him and stood up, let's go now? She ask and rindou just gave her a smile.

So what plushie do you want? Rindou ask as he opened the car door for his sister, anything as long it's a cat" sakayo said.

Rindou gave a nod and drove of, sakayo was humming a song she was listening this past few days as she look  out at the window.

Sooner or later they both arrived near her school, take care okay? And don't you dare get into any trouble today" Rindou said in a stern voice.

Sorry Rin I can't promise you that I won't get into any trouble today! Sakayo said and walk towards her school.

That girl" rindou said with a sigh and just drove of back to their house to get Ran and Koko.

Hey sakayo! Did you hear the news? Ivy ask, huh? What news? Sakayo ask.

That Isabela and her friends even Ryan and his friends where found dead! The news said each of them had at leash five shots and about 20 stabs in their body.

And Isabela had the most awfull one" ivy said, and how is that? Sakayo ask trying to act innocent when she knew what happened to them.

Her mouth was stitch in to a smile, her throat was slit open and had at least 25 stabs on her body, even had seven shots one her body and head.

Her nails were also ripped off" mitchi added, oh that sounds awful, but oh well I don't want to think about them now the one I'm thinking about is Akira if she's okay now" sakayo said.

Yeah, so do you know yet who hurted her? Mitchi ask, and sakayo just hummed in response as they walk down the hallway.

Who?! They both ask in unison and a bit loud causing some of the students to look at them, sakayo mentally face palmed and told them to hush.

Sorry, but who was it? Ivy mumbled, it was the person who we we're just talking about" sakayo said with an Innocent smile.

Huh? But the only person we we're talking was Isab- mitchi didn't get to finish her sentence when she realized.

Wait sakayo don't tell me you have something to do with their deaths?! Ivy whispered yelled to her.

Yes? No? Maybe? Sakayo said as she entred her classroom, leaving both her wide eyes.

Okay tell me not to be enemies with her, I don't wanna die like they did" mitchi said to ivy who just nod.

Yeah I'll keep that in mind too" ivy said and gulp, so this is what it means to be sakayo haitani.

Good morning " sakayo said as she entered her classroom,

Good morning sakayo "

Morning"

Hey sakayo "

Hi"

Sakayo heard some of her classmates say to her and she just gave them a smile.

She sat down on her chair, and took out her book and just waited for the bell to ring and the teacher to come inside.

Hey sakayo, do want to be partners in the science project? Antony ask her as he put a hand at the back of his head.

Sure since I don't have a partner yet" sakayo said with a smile, so your house or mine? Sakayo ask.

Can we do it on your house? It's just my parents at home having their fights and all, that would be embarrassing and you won't be able to focus" he said.

Sure, see you later after school? Sakayo ask and he just gave a nod and went back to his seat, just then the bell rang and a few more students came inside the classroom along with the teacher.

............

Hello! I just hope that this chapter was okay since  I've been running out of idea sometimes, and as you can see in the previous chapters they weren't good.

See you in the next chapter's.