chapter 72

I'll also have chocolate then" sakayo said making Koko nod, he ordered for both of them.

After they ordered they sat down at one of the tables, sakayo look out of the window.

Koko secretly took a picture of her, Koko put his phone down just in time for sakayo to look at him.

Can we go to the fair tomorrow? She ask with a smile, it depends on your brothers, if they agree then we can" Koko said just in time for their order to arrive.

Sakayo thank the waiter and took a sip of her milkshake, both her and Koko talk about random stuff until they decided to go home.

Koko payed for the milkshakes and they both left, I can't wait tomorrow " sakayo said with a wide smile as they walk back home.

Koko hold sakayo's hands, intertwining their fingers, sakayo just look at their fingers and smiled.

She couldn't be more lucky to have him, we're back! Sakayo said as they entered the house.

Hey sis, what do you want for dinner? Ran ask as he out down his phone, any things fine with me" sakayo said as she sat down next to Rindou and Koko sat besides her.

Well okay then" Ran said as he stood up and went to the kitchen, Rannnn" sakayo started.

Yes? Her brother ask from the kitchen, can me and Koko go to the fair tomorrow? Please" sakayo said.

She heard Ran pause what he was doing, fine" he said after some minutes later, thanks bro! Sakayo said with a smile.

Now I can't wait Tomorrow" she happily said. Hmm I wonder what game should I try first tomorrow " sakayo mumbled as she put a finger on her chin, thinking.

You look stupid doing that" Rindou said earning a glared from sakayo, what did you say? She ask as she took a pillow from the couch.

Rindou immediately stood up and ran as sakayo chased him, come back here Rin! She said chasing her brother around the couch.

Koko just watch as sakayo chased her brother around the couch, he was just eternally laughing at rindou.

Gotcha " sakayo said with a smirk as she hit Rindou with the pillow she had, Ran came out from the kitchen only to see Rindou being smacked by his sister.

He didn't say a word as he watch his little brother and sister, he also took a glance at Koko who was trying his best not to laugh at rindou.

Ran then secretly took his phone and recorded rindou, now I can use this to tease him' Ran  thought to himself as he continue to record.

Sakayo finally stopped as she turned around with a huff, by now Ran stopped recording and Rindou was now laying on the floor.

Only by then that sakayo notice Ran was standing in the door of the kitchen, you've been there for a while now haven't you? She ask her older brother who just chuckled at her and went back to cooking.

Sakayo then look out her phone and opened her gallery, I really need to delete some old photos' she thought as she scroll down through her gallery.

Just then she came upon a picture she took once of her older brother sleeping in the couch.

Hey Koko look at this" she said as she showed Koko her phone.

They look like innocent little boy's but in fact there their some little fuckers who can break your bones" sakayo said to which Koko just laugh

Rindou was now standing behind them, isn't that an old photo that you took from one of the phones we stole back then? Rindou ask and sakayo just nod.

Yeah but I send it here when we bought this" she said as she continue to scroll through her phone.

Look! I still have this" sakayo said with a smile, now how do you still have that photo? That was years ago! Rindou said to which sakayo just shrugged

So? I'm keeping this forever, just look at you back then! Sakayo said as she showed her brother the picture.

Rindou just rolled his eye at him, knowing he can't do anything else, dinners ready" all of them heard Ran's voice.

Coming " sakayo said as she stood up, Koko and rindou followed behind her. The aroma of different kinds of dishes greeted sakayo as soon as she entered the kitchen.

How can you cook so many different dishes at once?! Sakayo ask her older brother as she sat down.

Ran just shrugged as he gave her a plate filled with food, sakayo smiled, thanks" she said as she began eating.

Hmm, your cooking is always the best" sakayo said after she swallowed the food she was eating.

Ran felt proud as he just continue eating with a smile.

..............

Hello! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! And just telling you guys that the next chapter well probably be the last.

But that's just a possibility, not sure tho, but it might be!