chapter 54 🔞

Hey! You know the rules, if your not comfortable with reading this please just skip to the next chapter, enjoy!

............

When sakayo got downstairs she didn't found Koko in the living room meaning that his in the kitchen.

And as she guess he was there sitting in one of the seat, sakayo went to one of the cabinets where she puts her chips.

She then took a seat next to Koko and layed her head in his shoulder, Koko put down his phone on the table since he was scrolling through it earlier before sakayo entered.

He then pat her head, after some few minutes Koko got bored, he grab sakayo chin making her face him.

Before sakayo can ask any questions she felt koko's lips on her, Koko then lift her up and put her on his lap.

Sakayo the felt koko's hand going up and down on her thighs, Koko smirk in the kiss and he felt that sakayo began to grind herself on him.

He then pulled away from the kiss, aww your that needy for me? I just fuck you the other night yet here you are grinding yourself to me" Koko said with a smirk.

Koko then swiftly turn sakayo around, now she was bending in the table, Koko then hiked sakayo's hoodie to her hips and smirks more widely as he saw that sakayo wasn't wearing anything underneath.

You really are that needy huh" Koko said, he then turned sakayo around making her face him, want me to fuck you? Koko ask her, sakayo can feel his hot breath on her ear.

She doesn't want to answer and just gave a nod, ah ah answer me properly doll" Koko said now gently grabbing her chin.

Yes please " sakayo answered, then beg me to fuck you" Koko said. Please fuck me and fill me up your cum Koko" sakayo said.

As you wish then doll" and kissed her a bit roughly, he then lift sakayo up so she can seat in the table.

Koko then broke the kissed, a trail of salvia connecting from both their mouths. He then began kissing her neck nibbling on the soft spot on her neck that made sakayo whimper and softly moan.

Koko then pulled back a little admiring the work he did on sakayo's neck, that was now full of hickey and love marks from him.

He then left a sakayo for a while since he needs to get some water and pills for sakayo. Drink this first doll, don't want you to get pregnant now, right? Koko said as he handed sakayo the glass of water and the pill.

Koko lift sakayo up and wrap her legs in his waist after sakayo drank the pill, he then kissed her and went to her without breaking the kiss.

He closed the door using his feet and layed sakayo on her bed, he then took off sakayo's hoodie.

Damn I can't get enough of your breasts" koko said as he then took one of sakayo's breast in his mouth and suck on it like a hungry baby while his other hand began to massage her other one.

Nghhh~ sakayo moan softly as she grip on Koko's hair gently, moments later koko's pulled away from her breasts.

He was about to unbuckle his belt but sakayo stop him, koko rises a brow at her and was about to ask her why but stop when sakayo started to unbuckle his belt.

Sakayo then pulled down his pants along with his boxers, sakayo look up at Koko before she began to slowly put his member on her mouth.

She stop when she felt his tip on the back of her throat, she then began to Bob her head up and down, fuck, didn't know you can be this good with your mouth" koko said.

Tears began to form at the corner of her eyes and she began to Bob her head up and down much faster.

Fuck" koko cursed under his breath as he felt himself gonna cum any second now, and just moment later sakayo felt something warm on her mouth.

Sakayo then pulled away and was about to spit his cum but koko stop her, swallow it for me please " koko said with a smile.

Sakayo obeyed and swallowed all his cum, she opened her mouth and stick out her tongue for koko to see. Good girl " koko said and grab her chin.

And good girls deserve a treat right? Koko said, and push sakayo on the bed,
he then got on top of her, moan my name loud for me okay? Koko said as he kissed sakayo.

Sakayo moan in the kiss when she felt Koko suddenly entered her, Koko then pulled away from the kiss.

Nhgg~ ha, faster please " sakayo said and she wrap her arm around koko's neck, Koko obeyed and thrusted faster inside her.

Fuck koko~ sakayo moaned out, sakayo felt a knot on her stomach beginning to form. I'm close faster please " sakayo moaned out.

After hearing that Koko began to thrust much faster hitting sakayo's g- spot repeatedly. Ha, fu~ck Koko" sakayo moaned out as loud as she can.

Moments later sakayo cum all over koko's dick, and soon after Koko followed suit.

Sakayo's chest rise and fall as she tires to catch her breath, want another round? Koko said.

Maybe next time I'm to tired"sakayo answered, just then sakayo yawned.

You can take a nap if you want" Koko said as he kissed her forehead, sakayo didn't need to be told twice and closed her eyes and drifted to sleep.

Koko pulled the blanket over sakayo and dressed up, he then just sat near sakayo's bed.

I'm lucky to have you' Koko thought to himself as he kissed her cheek, lay down with me please" sakayo said but her eyes were still closed.

Koko obligate and went to lay with her, sakayo just lift her head and layed it down on koko's chest and hug his waist and drifted back to sleep.

About 15 minutes later Koko was scrolling through his phone when he heard some cars outside.

And just then someone opened the door hey saka- Sanzu didn't even finish his sentence when he saw sakayo sleeping in koko's chest with a blanket covering over her body and some hickey and love mark visible on her neck.

Damn you really fuck her?! Sanzu said and was about to say something when Ran smack his head.

Can't you see that my sister is asleep?! Ran whisper yelled at him, wake her for us we have a gift for her" Ran said with a smile and drag Sanzu away from sakayo's room.

A sigh just escape koko's lip's,

....................................

Hello to all the people that read this chapter, hope you all enjoyed my writing, and please leave a comment on what you think thanks.

And I know that it's not Thursday today but meh......  I just wanna update this hehehe

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇