chapter 65

Thanks for driving me here Ran" sakayo said with a smile as she got out of the car.

Hmm, call me or Rindou later so one of us can pick you up" Ran said making sakayo nod.

I will" she said as she entered the hospital, hi can I now which room is Kokonoi Hajime is? I ask the receptionist.

She look at me for a few seconds before asking my name, may I know your name first mam? She ask.

Oh, my name is Sakayo, Sakayo Haitani" Sakayo said with a smile, she can see that the receptionist eyes went wide.

Ah it's on room 401 on the fourth floor" she said with a smile, sakayo gave a nod before she went to the elevator.

The receptionist heave a sigh of relief when she saw sakayo walk to the elevator, I almost got myself killed, if I irritated her for a moment her brothers might just kill me' the receptionist thought to herself.

Sakayo was waiting patiently as the elevator stop at the fourth floor, after she got out she searched for koko's room number.

401.....401" sakayo said as she look at the numbers on the door, ah here it is" she said as she went towards the room.

She knocked first before she opened the door slightly and poke her head at the door.

Koko was staring at the door when he saw sakayo's head poke out, he let out a laugh, so cute' he thought as sakayo went inside his room.

Don't you have school today? Koko ask sakayo as she sat on the chair besides the bed.

Yeah, but Rindou called the school that I can't go to school today" sakayo said as gave Koko a peck on his cheek.

Well are you gonna stay here until the afternoon? Koko ask and sakayo gave a nod.

Ran also said he and the other might visit at lunch" she added with a smile.

So did Sanzu caught who the traitor was? Koko ask and sakayo gave a nod, his now dead by the way, with his limbs teared apart and probably burried all over Tokyo " sakayo said.

How would yo- Koko didn't even finished his sentence when a nurse came inside the room.

Oh" I'm sorry I didn't you had a visitor mister Hajime" the nurse said as she bowed down.

It's fine Amy" Koko said, Amy gave a nod and put koko's medicine on the table next to the left side of the bed.

Thank you, you can leave now" Koko said and Amy nod before she left.

Who was she? Sakayo ask after a few minutes, that was Amy, she's also a loyal worker of boten" Koko said making sakayo nod.

Why did you ask? Are you jealous? Koko said with a smirk, sakayo hit him lightly on his shoulder.

Who the hell said I was jealous?! I only ask stupid! Sakayo said with a huff as she turned away from him.

Koko just laugh at her reaction, are you coming with Ran and Rindou this weekend? Koko ask, making sakayo look at him a but confused.

Huh? To where? Sakayo ask, to Roppongi of course"Koko said, making sakayo's eyes went wide.

Wait really?! Sakayo ask, hmm" Koko hum in response, maybe I can come with you guys, the doctor said I can be discarded tomorrow" Koko said.

Really? Sakayo said and Koko nod, that's good news then! Sakayo said with a smile.

......

Both of them just talk to each other about random things until it was lunch time.

As sakayo and koko were talking there was a knock on the door, and after that Ran and the others came in.

So what did the doctor said? Ran ask as he put the food he was carrying in the table.

They said I can be discarded by Tomorrow " koko said making Ran ask.

What did you guys bought for lunch? Sakayo ask as he look at her brothers, why do I have feeling that your sister only cares for food? Sanzu suddenly ask.

He felt sakayo glaring at him, oh shut up you damn jellyfish hair! Sakayo said to him.

Huh?! What did you just call me?! Sanzu ask, I called you a jellyfish haired guy" sakayo said as she stood up from her hair and March toward sanzu.

Now, now sis, you can't cause trouble here" Ran said as he hold sakayo by her waist.

Ran let me go! I wanna punch that damn jellyfish haired bastard"sakayo said as she struggle from Ran's hold.

Rin, help me.... " sakayo said as she looked at rindou, Let her go bro" Rin said as he put a hand on Ran's shoulder.

Ran let out a chuckle, oh? Fine" Ran said as he let go of sakayo, sakayo was about to walk to Sanzu when rindou was the one who hold her this time.

Eh?! Rin let me go! Sakayo said as she looked at her brother who was holding her.

No can do with that, and if you try anything else your not coming with us this weekend" Rindou said making sakayo stop her struggle.

Fine... Sakayo said in defeat, Rindou then looked at Sanzu, your not getting any food" he said.

Huh?! Why not! Sanzu said, you made her upset" Rindou said referring to sakayo in his hand's.

When sakayo heard this she stuck her tongue out at sanzu, rindou then set sakayo on the chair.

Sit down and eat" he then handed her some food, sakayo happily obligate and just sat there eating her food.

Didn't know that food will be the one to make you stay put like that" koko said as he look at sakayo with a chuckle.

Well now you know" sakayo said after she swallowed her food, and it's tasty want some? Sakayo said.

Hmm sure" koko said and opened his mouth, sakayo gave him some, hmm it is tasty"koko said after some time.

Hey! Pay some respect to the single people here" Rindou said as he look at both of them.

Sakayo just look at him and continue to feed koko, hey are you even listening to me?! Rindou said.

No, so shut it cause if not your sleeping in the couch tonight and I'll let Yoda sleep at your bed" sakayo said with a smile.

Rindou didn't argue with her and just shut up, Ran was silently laughing at his brother at the corner.

........

Hello! I hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter, please leave a vote if you did.