chapter 13

Then the other girl start introducing there selfs to her. I'm kenny the blue hair girl next to natt says, this girl beside me is Lilith, hi the the black hair with white strand on the front of her says and i'm celia the red hair girl says.

Nice to meet you all sakayo says to them, same here sakayo they greeted her back. Well then shall we start our training? Natt says to them. Sure, i can't wait to train with you guys sakayo says smiling at them.

This way then celia leads them to another room, oh wow sakayo says as she looks around seeing some weapons like some daggers,pocket knives,guns,katana and more. Well we will take turn teacher you if thats alrigth with you sakayo.

Yeah thats fine sakayo answers them still looking around. Well then i'll be the first to train you lilith says to sakayo. Sure lets start then. Sakayo and lilith went to the corner of the room since it was a bit big. I'm gonna teach you how use some basic self deffence first okay? Lilith ask her.

Fine with me since i need to know some of the basics ofcourse she says smiling a little. Well then here we go.
After 30 minutes later"

Wow your a quick learner sakayo, well i have a great trainer after all she says giggling a little. She then check the time on her phone and was already 6:23

37 minutes left till my brothers pick me up eh, she thougth to herself.

Well then i'm the next who's going to train you sakayo, natt says smiling at her which made sakayo aslo smile. Okay then natt, they then went outside for there training which is learning katana. Here you go, natt handed her a wooden katana. Use that for now okay? Natt says to her while she strats to explain the basic on how to use it. After the pass 30 minutes both of them train.

Well your quiet the quick learner eh sakayo,natt says chuckling a little. Well yeah i guess, sakayo says. Well we better get inside and head to the main room before your brothers could come.

Yeah your probably rigth natt lets go, sakayo says as she trails behind natt. Sakayo waited for her brothers to arrived and soon enough they arrived but they were not the only one's.

Hey sakayo koko says behind her brothers back. Hi koko she says beaming at him, this sigth only made koko chuckle. What he doing here? Sakayo ask them. Well now that a mean don't you think koko says to her.

Yeah yeah sakayo says rolling her eyes. They'll be joining us for dinner, they? Sakayo looks at her brother questionly. Yeah some other co worker are theee waiting at the car so hurry up, rindou answers her.

Fineee.... sakayo says to her brothers as she wave goodbye to her new friends. They walk back to the car her brothers leading the way while she and koko trail behind them.

After a few minutes they reach the car and sakayo instantly saw sanzu and another man she doesn't recognize.

Hey sanzu she gretted him and he greeted her back. So who's he? She ask ran. Oh thats takeomi. Well okay then sakayo mutters under her breath, did you say something sakayo? Ran ask her.

Hmm no, she smile's at him. Now lets go home i'm hungry she says. Okay then, rindou says as he take's a seat in the front seat. While ran was the one drivibg and her in the backseat while the other three went inside a diffrent car.

Ran start to drive home and sakayo put on her earpods and listen to some music while they where heading home.

Half a hour later they all arrived at home. Well i'm gonna go get change sayako says as she walks upstairs to her room.

Meanwhile sakayo was in her room both ran and rindou went to the kitchen to start cooking, well mostly ran does the cooking rindous only helping him prepare.

About 10 minutes later sakayo wentdownstairs. She saw that her brothers co worker were on the couch. She sat next to koko, then she just scroll through her phone until dinner was ready. It was almost 8:20 when her brothers call them that dinner was ready.

What for dinner big bro? She ask rindou as they walk to the kitchen, steak, chicken and mac and cheese. Hmm sounds yummy she says as she sits on the chair next to ran and rindou.

Basically she was in the middle while in her front was sanzu and koko to his left and akashi to his rigth. They all eat dinner peacfully and after dinner sakayo help rindou cleaning the table and went straigth upstairs to her room.

I gotta do my homework so bye she says to them as she went upstairs to her room. She close the door behind her and flopp down on her soft bed.

She stayed like that for a moment or so before she stood up and sit on her seat where she usually puts all her books and more. She puts away the book that were scattered on her small table, she arrange them and put them in the corner of the table where there was a small shelf.

She began with her homework starting from math to history and last to science. When she was done she checked the time and it was already 10:23 pm and with that she turn of the lamp on her small table and went to her bed. She slowly drifted to sleep.

She was awoken by a soft knock on her door, hmm who is it? She ask the person knocking on the door while sitting up and rubbing her eyes. Ran then slowy open her door and said that she better gets ready and that breakfast is ready in 15 minutes.

Okay she response to her brother as she stretch her arm upward. She then plugged her phone and went to get her uniform.

Word count 1024

Hope you guys are enjoying my story and please do read my other story's thankyou so much i love you guys❤