chapter 59

Hello and welcome back, also thanks for all those who voted in the previous chapter. Oh and also please do leave a comment I enjoy reading them all, ehehe'

...............

Sakayo was now in the kitchen to give Yoda some food, after she gave Yoda some food she sat down in one of the chairs in the table and decided to call Akira's mom.

Hello mis Andrea, how's Akira doing now? She ask after akira's mom pick up, oh she's asleep in her room for now and she's a bit okay now" she answered sakayo.

Oh okay then, I just wanna check on her, please call me if anything happens" sakayo said. I will dear, but I need to go now i need to do something first" akira's mom said.

Okay bye" sakayo said after she hung up, by now Yoda finished his food and was just staring at sakayo.

She put her phone on the counter and kneel down in front of Yoda.

Were you a good boy while we were gone hmm? Sakayo ask as he began to scratch yoda's chin.

Yoda bark back at her, a giggle just escape her lips and just continue to scratch his chin.

..................

It was now an hour after Ran and the others left, sakayo was now just chilled in the living room, with Yoda besides her as they both sat down on the floor watching a tv show.

Not until one of the men cleared his throat that gained sakayo's attention, she look back at him with a questioning look.

What? She ask, your brothers and sir koko just called that they might arrive late" he said making sakayo nod.

Okay then, if you have nothing else to say you can leave" sakayo said and turned back to the show she was watching.

The man just gave a nod but sakayo didn't saw it and just left, she look at the time on her phone.

It was already 5:45 now, sakayo just took at Yoda who was looking at his master a bit worried.

I'm fine bud, it's just I'm a bit worried about my brothers and Koko's safety " she said to her dog and petted his head.

She then turned back to the tv show she was watching, enjoying it and pass time while she waited for her brothers and koko's arrival.

........

We're home" sakayo heard Rindou's voice coming from the front door, sakayo immediately stood up and went to the front door.

She saw her brothers and behind them was koko talking to his men, you all can go now" koko said to them.

They bowed at him before the got inside their car/van and drove off, by now sakayo was practically clinging at her brothers.

I ain't letting go until I fall asleep " sakayo said as she continue to hold both of her brothers arms around her own.

Hey, your leaving me out here" koko said as he hugged her from behind and burried his head in the nape of her neck.

Ignoring the glares from her brothers koko just continue what he was doing and that was hugging you.

I'll kill you when my sister isn't around hajime" Rindou said with and irk mark on his head.

Sweetheart your brother said his gonna kill me" koko said jokingly to sakayo, a gasp escape her lips.

Noooo, don't you dare lay a finger on my coconut, you jellyfish" sakayo said with letting go of both her brothers arm and wrap then in koko's, hugging him.