Chapter 7

After a few hours after the call from the unknown number they dicide to ask they're other co worker to help them save sakayo.

Back to sakayo"

Your gonna regret this up later sakayo says while glaring at the man infront of her. I can just kill you rigth now you know, the man says with a smirk on his face. Then do it sakayo snaps back at him.

Oh really he says while putting a gun in sakayo's head.

What are you waiting for coward, sakayo says to him not paying to the gun thats on her head. This piss off the man rigth in front of her and he instantly slap her hard leaving a mark on her face.

She felt that her tears where about to fall but bit her lower lips preventing her tears from flowing.

Heh lets see how your brothers will react to see there little sister like this .

The man says while walking out of the room leaving her all alone. As the man was nowhere to be insigth she let her tears flow.

She sobbs silently while tears keep falling in her cheecks and making her vision a little blurry.

About 2 hours later both of the brothers arrived at the place where the unknow person told them to come.

You sure this the place? Ran ask rindou, yeah this is the place that damn person told us to come. He better not lay a finger on her or i'll rip him from limb to limb, rindou says his tone clearly tell that his really pissed.

Calm down rindou, if you act to rashly they migth just kill her in an instant. Ran says trying to calm him down.

After a few more moments of thinking they both went inside the abandoned building.

Well well looks who's here they both turn around to find a man standing rigth infront of them.

Where is she?! Rindou says, they all can clearly tell that his full of anger within him.

Relax will you. The man signals one of his men and then he went to get her, after a few moments later the man came back with sakayo.

Well i advise you to put down your weapon if you don't want to let your lillte sister's brian to be shot, the man snickers.

Don't listen to him please!!! Sakayo begg her brothers. Shut up you damn brat the man next to slap her hard causing her to fall.

With this both brothers are really pissed of by the sigth of there little sister on the ground trying her best not to let her tears fall.

Put your guns down haitani brothers or i'll shoot her. Then shoot me you coward! Sakayo yells to man next to her galribg at him.

Oh want to die early then i'll grant your wish. With that the man threathen to pull the trigger but before he can do so a gun shoot was heard.

After that sakayo can only watch the man next to her laying lifeless beside her in pool of his own blood.

All the men were shock"well except from ran and rindou" they all look behind them including sakayo and her eyes widen to see on of her brothers co worker sanzu.

After that both the brothers pull there guns and start shooting the men carefully not to get sakayo hurt.

With this sakayo stood up and ran toward her brothers.

After a few moments later all of the men were dead laying lifeless in own pool of blood.

Sakayo are you okay?! Ran exclaimed as he hug her. I'm fine, she answers her brother.

The hell?! How the fuck are you when we can clearly see all the bruise on your body?! Rindou says to her while hugging her.

Well may big brother rindou is not good at showing his felling but i can clearly tell that his supper worried about me. Sakayo says to herself.

Let's go home shall we? She ask her brothers that are still hugging her.

Okay let's go now. They went inside the car and ran drove them home.

After they arrived at there house sakayo went straigth to her room. I'm just gonna take a quick bath, she says to her brothers.

Hmm okay and its getting late now just go to sleep after okay? Ran says to her. Okay was all she responds before they hear her door shut.

After her shower she sits at her desk near her bed and starts drying her hair with a small towel.

10 minutes later of drying her hair she flooped down on her soft and comfy bed and slowy driffted to sleep.

The next day"~

Sakayo wakes up from the sun shining down on her through her window. She sits up and stretch a little and went she went striagth to her bathroom.

After a her bath and brushing her teeth she sits at her desk and brush her hair before going downstairs.

Whats for breakfast big bro? She ask ran. Hmmm it's pancake,bacon and eggs. Ran answers turning his head to look at her and turn back at what his doing.

Where's rindou by the way? She ask ran looking for her other brother. Oh he just went to buy something, ran says to her. Hmm okay.

I wonder what did he buy?"

Hi guys sorry if there are some
wrong grammar,spellings
and other thing you can notice
that are wrong.

Thanks for reading my book ^-^