chapter 66

[ mini time skip]

Well, I'll see you tomorrow koko" sakayo said as she kissed koko on his cheek.

Again! Pay some respect to single people here" Rindou said earning a
smack from Ran.

See you tomorrow sweetheart" koko
said with a smile, sakayo and the others then left.

.....

Yoda baby! I'm home" sakayo shouted as soon as she got inside the house, but she was greeted by silence.

Yoda baby? Sakayo called out again as they came in the living room, Ran whistled for Yoda to come but he didn't.

Sakayo's brows, she went upstairs to her room to see if Yoda was there, Yoda? Sakayo called again.

She checked her room and didn't find Yoda, she went out and search every room including Ran and Rindou's room.

She then went down stairs, Yoda couldn't have got out again right? I can't find him upstairs" sakayo look at her brothers.

That can't be, we were sure that Yoda was inside before we left" Ran said. Don't worry we'll find him, okay? Rindou said as he patted his sister on the head.

But what if we can't find him? Sakayo said, her voice indicating she was about to cry.

Hey, of course we'll find him" Ran said trying to comfort his sister that was about to cry.

Come on now, let's check outside " Ran said and the three of them went outside trying to find Yoda.

Yoda baby! Sakayo shouted as she continue to look for her dog.

,,,,,

The three of them search for about an hour before they decided to go home, where could he be" Sakayo ask as a few tears escape her eyes.

Hey, it's fine I'm sure Yoda will come back, let's just wait a few more hours okay? Ran ask as he hugged his sister who was now crying.

But what if he won't come back? Sakayo said between her sobs, her brothers heart broke at the sight of their sister crying.

I'm pretty sure there's still some chocolate ice cream in the fridge, you can have it, I'm sure your tired" Rindou said to his sister hoping it will work.

Well guess what, it work, sakayo look at him, you sure? She ask with a sob, Rindou smiled and gave a nod.

Sakayo broke the hug from Ran and went to the kitchen to eat the ice cream, food really works with her when she's sad or angry" Ran said to his brother as they both went to the kitchen.

You said it" Rindou said to his brother, when they look at the kitchen they saw sakayo with the ice cream sitting there scrolling through her phone.

Feeling the gaze of her brothers she look at them, hm? She ask the spoon still in her mouth.

Ran quickly took a photo of her, and put back his phone, I'm gonna make that my wallpaper " Ran  said with a chuckle.

After this how about you take a nap and we'll wake you up when we find Yoda" Ran said as sat down besides his sister.

Sakayo can only gave a small nod to him, the three of them just sat there in the kitchen.

After sakayo ate she left the kitchen to go to her room, come in Rin, let's go find Yoda" Ran said and drag his little brother out of the kitchen.

I can walk myself stop dragging me" Rindou said.

..........

The two of them search over the neighborhood and even at the park but no avail, they can't still find Yoda.

We should go back home for now" Ran said and Rindou just nod, they both then got inside the car.

Did you find him? Sakayo ask as soon as she saw her brother's enter the living room.

They both shake their head, sakayo can fell herself about to cry again.

Hey don't cry" Rindou as he went and sit next to his sister, your gonna be ugly if you keep crying like that" he said and earned a smack from sakayo.

Ran, Rindou is being mean! Sakayo as and stood up to hug her older brother, he called me ugly " sakayo said to Ran with a sob.

Hey! That's not true" Rindou said as he stood up, yes it is you called me ugly" she said and look at Ran with pleading eyes.

Ran looked at Rindou, Rin can you come here for a minute? Ran ask with a smile.

No" Rindou said and look at Ran, Ran grew an irk mark and went to Rindou who began to ran while his brother chased him.

While both of them were running and chasing each other sakayo just sat in the couch, snickering to herself.

Just then she felt a pillow hit her head, stop laughing! This is your fault " Rindou said holding a pillow.

Why you! Sakayo said as she took a pillow from the couch and chased Rindou, now it was Ran's turn to laugh at them.

Both siblings stop and look at their older brother, they then look at each other with a smirk.

Better start running " sakayo said and chased her brother, Ran also grab a pillow from the sofa and chased rindou.

The three of them had a pillow fight, just then the other executives and Mikey came in.

Three of them stop and look at them, while Ran and Rindou were off guard sakayo hit both of them with a pillow.

I win" she said with a smile, that was not fair" Rindou said and put the pillow back at couch.

What were you three doing? Sanzu ask, it's it obvious? We just had a little pillow fight since a certain someone called me ugly " sakayo said and glared at Rindou.

Hey, I didn't " Rindou said and looked at his sister, nope I heard you say it" sakayo said and they both began to Bricker.

Ran and the others could only seat in the couch and watch both of them.

Okay that's enough you two" Ran said after some time, hmmp! Sakayo only turned away with a huff.

Rindou just rolled his eyes at her and went to sit in the couch next to sanzu who then begins to annoy him.

Not long after it was his and sanzu's turn to bricker back and forth, Ran just sigh and also sat in the couch, across from his brother and sanzu who were brickering with each other.

Sakayo also sat down next to Ran, she let out a deep sigh and just stared at the living rooms entrance, as if waiting for someone to enter.

Ran patted her head, well find him okay? Don't be sad now" Ran said to her, she just look at him with a frown and turned back to looking at the door.

What's with her? Kakucho ask, her dog's gone and we can't find it, we've been looking for Yoda for hours " Rindou said as he smack sanzu.

............

Hello! I hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter! Please leave a comment and vote if you did.