chapter 44🔞

Hey! And welcome back to another chapter, and remember you can just skip this if you don't feel comfortable with reading lemons or smut.
----------------------------------

Koko then began kissing her, making sure that his tongue explore's every inch of Sakayo's mouth, he then pulled away from her after a few minutes.

Both of them trying to catch their breaths with a trail of salvia connecting from their mouths. Koko then began to unbutton Sakayo's uniform since she still hasn't changed.

After that he unclip her bra making her breasts free, he took a moment to stare at her making sakayo blush and look away, you look beautiful doll" he whisper in her ears and began to kiss her neck and biting on a certain spot that made sakayo moan.

Koko just continue to bite on that spot until it left a mark, damn that leave a mark you know" sakayo said. Yeah I know, but it makes me feel proud that your mine now"he said with a smile.

He then began kissing his way to her breast, sucking on one of them and his other hand began fondling the other one.

Koko's other free hand then went to Sakayo's thigh and began rubbing up and down sending shivers to sakayo spine.

After a few minutes Koko release Sakayo's breast with a pop, he the  took of his shirt but still left his pants. Sakayo can't help but stare at him, like what you see doll? Koko ask in her ears and began to gently nibble on it.

Koko then took off sakayo skirt along with her underwear after he was done nibbling on her ear's.

He then inserted one of his fingers inside her making sakayo gasp a little, he added another finger and started pumping in and out of her making sakayo moan softly.

Koko kept doing that until he know sakayo was close and took out his fingers, making sakayo whine a little.
Why did you stop? She ask.

Don't cum yet doll I'm not finished " he said, and began kissing her thighs and up towards her entrance, he then gave it a long lick before he began eating her making her a moaning mess and tug on
his hair.

Sakayo felt the knot on her stomach come back, koko I'm close let me cum please" sakayo said as she felt the knot on her stomach about to release.

Koko just continued on what he was doing until sakayo couldn't hold it anymore and cum in koko's face, koko lick sakayo clean before backing up and kiss sakayo making her taste herself.

Koko then unzip his pants and pulled down his boxers, and throwed it on the floor.

He lined himself to sakayo and ask if he can enter now, to which sakayo just nod in response.

Koko then entered her and began to thrust slowly, damn you feel so good" Koko said next to Sakayo's ears and began to pick up his pace.

Ahh, f-fuck Koko faster please" sakayo said, then moan my name louder will you? He said.

Koko please" sakayo practically beg and  moaned his name louder, Koko just smirk as he heard the little sister of the infamous haitani brothers moaning his name over and over.

Wonder what will your brothers will say of they heard you moan my name like that" Koko said as thrust faster into her.

Sakayo felt the same knot earlier start to form again, Koko I'm close" she said between her moan and gasps for air, after Koko heard that he wrap Sakayo's legs around his waist making him go deeper and hit her g-spot making sakayo moan out loudly.

Ah fuck Koko" after Koko hit her g spot repeatedly sakayo couldn't hold it anymore and came. Koko just kept thrusting into sakayo chasing his own high.

Few moment later Koko came inside sakayo and pulled out, he then rested his head in the crook of her neck.

Both of them panting and trying to catch their breaths, your legs are shaking was it that good?" Koko said as he look up to find Sakayo's pink eyes staring at his black ones.

My legs wouldn't be shaking if it wasn't good " sakayo said with a small chuckle that also made Koko chuckle.

Your mine now okay? Koko said as laid down next her and hug her tight, yes and your mine now too got it" sakayo said as she snuggle close to Koko.

Ah fuck" sakayo suddenly said as if she remembered something, what is it? Koko ask. I forgot to feed Yoda " she said and tried to get up but Koko stop her.

Don't worry I already fed him before I went up here" thanks" sakayo said and drift into sleep next to Koko. Koko stared at her for a few more minutes before deciding to get sleep himself.

He didn't think he would love again after her'

*the next day*

Sakayo woke up in her bed feeling sore all over and the memories of last night flooding into her brain, she then smelled newly cook bacon and eggs so she turned to her door to see Koko fully dressed and holding a tray of food for her.

What time is it? Sakayo ask as Koko put the tray on her nightstand next to her bed, it's still 5:40" Koko response and began to feed sakayo.

I can do it myself you know " sakayo said as she swallowed the egg Koko gave her, yeah I know but I wanna fed you" Koko response.

Koko set the tray on the nightstand after he fed sakayo, sakayo stood up and went to her bathroom to take a bath and change since she still has school.

---------------------------------------

Hey! Hope that my writing was alright and you guys enjoyed it, please leave a vote if you enjoyed this chapter,

See you guys in the next chapter.

♡  ∩_∩
(„• ֊ •„)♡
┏ • UU • - • - • - • - • - • - • ღ❦ღ┓
   hope you have a wonderful day
   Leave a vote and comment
┗ღ❦ღ • - • - • - • - • - • - • - •- •  ┛
                         ヽ(‧ω‧')ノ
                              |    |
                              UU