chapter 57

Hello my little dumplings and welcome to another chapter, I decided that maybe should end this in about 75 chapter or more hehe(*∩ω∩)

..............

What shampoo should I use, the coconut scented one or the floral scented one? Sakayo ask Ran.

Why do you have so many shampoo for your dog?! I only use shampoo" he said to her, well your different and it's the same with Yoda " sakayo answered as she opened the coconut scented one.

Ran just sigh at his sister as he help her spread the shampoo all over Yoda, you also do this with some of your candles" he said.

Hmm,oh yeah it's much more nicer if the candle has a scent, and my fav is the lavender one" sakayo said as she now poured water on Yoda to get rid of the shampoo.

After a few more minutes both of them finished cleaning, hah finally finished " sakayo said.

Thanks for help Ran! She said as she walk out of her bathroom, welcome now I gotta go back with the others okay? He said as he ruffled her hair.

Hey! Your hands are still wet why did you ruffle my hair!" Sakayo said as she turned away from Ran with a pout.

Her action made Ran laugh as he went out of her room, wait here for a bit okay?" Sakayo said as she turned to Yoda and Pat his head and went back to her bathroom probably to clean it.

Come on now Yoda let's get you some food" sakayo said after she got out of her bathroom.

Yoda just bark and followed her downstairs, when she arrived at the living room she found her brothers and koko with sanzu in the living room but she can't find the others.

Where are the others? She ask, oh mikey needed them for something " Ran said.

Meh, okay then" sakayo said as she went to the kitchen to get some food for yoda whose patiently waiting for her.

Here you go bud" sakayo said and patted him on the head as she sets down his food bowl.

Sakayo then left yoda and went to the living room where her brother's, koko and sanzu were.

Sakayo sat down next to Ran and just stared at him, what? Ran ask his sister who's looking at him. Sakayo just squinted her eyes on him and just continue to stare at him.

Oh right, you want to go to the zoo today right? Rindou said, sakayo nod her head multiple times looking away at Ran.

I can't believe you forgot Ran" sakayo said and turned away from him, oh come on I'm sorry okay? Ran said.

Hmp"sakayo just ignore him, making sanzu and rindou snicker, shut up you two " Ran said as he smack both of there heads.

Hey! Sanzu yelled as he rub his head where Ran hit, damn that hurt" rindou said.

Come on go change and we'll go to the zoo, maybe you can find rindou and sanzu's friend in the aquarium later" Ran said making sakayo laugh getting what Ran meant.

Okay then" sakayo said and went to her room to change, what the fuck do you mean our friends in the aquarium? Sanzu said.

What does your haircut represents idiot? Ran said to him making koko laugh so hard.

Why you" sanzu stood up from the couch and ran toward koko, koko stood up hurriedly and ran around the couch so that sanzu can't get him.

Fucking get back here koko" sanzu said chasing him around the couch, ha catch me if you can fucker" koko said.

Both of you stop acting like some damn child" sakayo said as she got downstairs and saw what's happening.

Koko went besides her with sanzu still chasing him, I said stop that" sakayo said as she smack sanzu's head much harder than Ran did.

I catch you running in our living room one more time and you'll be yoda's next chewing toy, you got me? Sakayo said.

Koko just snickering besides her, that goes with you to idiot, just because your my boyfriend doesn't mean yoda won't be happy to have a new toy" sakayo said making him stop.

You wouldn't do that right? He said to her, I'm serious " sakayo said making a but nervous, let's go the zoo now? I'll buy so some food on the way? Koko said making sakayo squint her eyes on him but nod moments later.

Come on now" sakayo said, oh wait, be a good boy and guard the house while we're gone okay yoda? She to Yoda and went out to close the door.

Let's go! Sakayo said cheerfully, Ran and Rindou just laugh at their sister, moments ago she was like a cold hearted person and now she was just as cheerful as a kid when given candy.

The five of them then went out using koko's car, with Koko driving and sakayo on the front seat, while the other three were in the backseat arguing.

Sanzu move you ass a little " rindou said, fuck no I'm not moving my ass from here" sanzu said.

Just scoot a little bit idiot so that rindou can take a seat" Ran said, hell no! Sanzu said.

Will the three of you fucking shut up! Sakayo said as she turned to them, instantly making them shut up.

They don't wanna be stitch up and be a dogs chew toy, so sanzu just move a little so that rindou can sit down and the three of them shut up the whole ride.

The car was silent which sakayo liked a lot, Koko was just laughing in his mind on how the three of them instantly shut up when sakayo said so.

Boten's holy Trinity is afraid of a girl, and that girl happens to be mine' Koko thought to himself smiling.

What are you smiling at? Sakayo ask Koko as she saw him smiling to himself, hmm? It's nothing " Koko said with a smile and patted her head.

Sakayo lean a little at his touch, making  both her brothers smile to themselves.

I'm happy that she finally found someone to make her smile' Ran thought to himself.

Hope that he'll treat her well, I'm happy seeing her smile like this' rindou thought to himself.

Oi Koko you better treat her right " Ran said, yeah you better " rindou said agreeing with his brother.

She's our little treasure after all" both of them said in unison making sakayo smile.

.............................

Hello! Did you guys enjoyed today's chapter? Well if you did leave a vote and comment!

Stay tuned for the next chapter - MeleniaChan "

And I'm sorry for not updating this yesterday ・゜(。┰ω┰。).・゜