chapter 74

Later........

Hey, you better get ready now" Ran said as he entered his sisters room, sakayo just hum in response as she got up.

She then look for something to wear on her closet, once she was done looking for some clothes she put in bed.

She then took her towel and went to her bathroom, she took a quick shower and got out to change.

Once she was done changing she immediately went out, I'm done! She said with a wide smile to Koko and her brothers.

Well let's go" Ran said as the four of them went out and got in his car. Sakayo's legs were bouncing up and down in excitement making her brothers and Koko laugh.

Woah, relax sis" Rindou said with a chuckle, sakayo just giggle as she
try to conceal her excitement a little.

Not long after they arrived at the amusement park, sakayo's eyes lit up, they then got out of the car.

So what do you want to try first sis? Rindou ask as they walk around, I wanna try the games first " sakayo said
with a smile.

Well let's go then" Ran said as they tried the nearest game, sakayo laugh as Ran got frustrated on the prize he couldn't get

Ah fuck this" he cussed out making Koko and his siblings along with the owner of the stand laugh.

Let me try" sakayo said as payed for some dart, the owner gave her five darts, and all she needs is to pop three balloons and she can have a prize.

Sakayo surprisingly hit all three, she laugh at Ran's face, how come" Ran said as sakayo harder as the owner handed her the prize she wanted.

Better luck next time bro" sakayo said as they began walking towards another game stand.

The four of them played games for about an hour or so until sakayo decided to go with the rides.

How about we ride the roller coaster first before we take a break? Sakayo suggest making the three boys nod.

Well let's go" Koko said as they lined up to ride the roller coaster.

.........

Well have four hotdogs please" sakayo said as they were now ordering food after the ride, she can't help but giggle at her brother.

Damn, my head is spinning " Rindou muttered, the man handed them four hotdogs as Koko payed for them and went to find a empty bench.

What else do you want to do sis? Ran ask as he took a bite of his food, hmm I still wanna have a bit more rest then we can finish this of with a Ferris wheel ride" sakayo said with a smile as Ran nod and look at Koko.

Sakayo's eyes lit up as she saw a cotton candy stall, I'm gonna buy some" sakayo said to her brothers and Koko as she stood up and to buy one.

So when are you gonna do it? Ran ask Koko as soon as sakayo was far from them, Koko look at sakayo who was smiling happily as she bought a cotton candy.

He hold a small box on his hand, he then stuff it back on his pocket when he saw sakayo coming back.

You sure she's gonna say yes? Koko ask her brothers, of course she will, we can tell that she loves you so much" rindou said just in time for sakayo to arrive.

Love who? Sakayo ask as she began eating the cotton candy, nothing " Ran said.

Hurry up and finish that so we can go home now" Ran said as sakayo nod, and not long after she was done.

Well let's go" sakayo said with a smile as they walk towards the Ferris wheel.

Koko and sakayo were the first one to got in while Ran and Rindou ride on another cart.

The Ferris wheel then began to move and occasionally stopping for the people at the top to enjoy the view of the city.

Soon it was there turn, sakayo felt Koko squeeze her thight so she look at him, he was already smiling at her.

His eyes look at her lips before going back to her eyes, sakayo got the hint as she slowly lean in.

The two of them kiss just in time for fireworks to light up the night sky, they both then pulled away.

Love you" Koko said as he peck her lips again, sakayo giggle, love you too" she said with a smile as the ride began to move again.

And now they were walking back to their car, but before they can fully get to the exit Koko and her brothers stop, making her also stop.

Did you guys forgot something? She ask curious why they suddenly stop, Koko look at the brothers who just nod him.

Sakayo rose a brow and was a about to say something but stop when Koko reach out something from his pocket and got on one knee.

She covered her mouth with her hands as she felt tears prick her eyes, sakayo haitani will you marry me? Koko ask with a smile.

Yes! Sakayo said as the people around them began clapping, tears were now flowing down her face.

Koko stood up and put the ring on her finger, I'm glad that I met you" Koko said as he kissed sakayo.

You better treat her right Koko" Ran said as rindou just nod at his brothers words.

Sakayo smiled as she held koko's hand.

....................

Hello! Thank you for all your support on my book! This is the ending and I hope you guys loved it!