chapter 68

Where are they? Ran ask as he and sakayo got out of the house. Over there" Sakayo said as she pointed at the dudes, there were about 5 of them.

You should go inside now, it getting late and you have school tomorrow " Ran said as he patted his sister on the head.

Hmm well okay then" sakayo said and went inside, where Ran? Sanzu ask, oh taking care of some business " sakayo said and went upstairs.

Not long after that they heard a gun shot, see? Both of them heard Sakayo say.

Few minutes later Ran came inside his face had some blood on them, your being overprotective of her you know" rindou said.

Oh? And I know damn well that you are too" he said to his little brother as he wiped the blood of his face.

Sanzu just look at both of them and shake his head, he then turned on the tv.

Ah finally time to sleep" sakayo said as she flop down her bed, not long after that she feel asleep, forgetting to turn her lights of.

It was thirty minutes later when Ran came to check on her, only to find her sound sleep with her lights still on.

Ran just shook his head as he entered her room and adjust her blanket on her, he kissed her forehead before he turned of the lights and left.

So is she asleep yet? Rindou ask and Ran just gave a nod to him.

.........

Time to wake up now sis" Sakayo heard rindou said as he lightly shake her wake, sakayo let out a small groan before she sat up, rubbing her eyes.

Rindou just look at his sister who just woke up, he just internally smile at her, Ran made some pancakes for breakfast, go take a shower first " Rindou said and left.

Sakayo got ready, grabbing her towel and went to her bathroom to take a bath.

After her bath her wiped her whole body and went to change into her uniform before she put all her books back at her bag.

She then combed her hair, she looked at herself in the mirror before she was satisfied with her looks and left her room.

When she got to the living room the smell of pancake entered her nose, she put her bag in the couch before she went to the kitchen.

Morning sis" Ran said as he out down a plate of pancake on the table, morning Ran" sakayo said with a smile as she sat down.

Pack your things later when your done with school okay? We'll be staying at Rippongi this weekend " Ran said making sakayo nod.

Can you take me to school Ran? Sakayo ask as she swallowed her food, I can't but rindou will" he said as he patted her head.

Well then let's go Rin" sakayo said as she out her now empty plate in the sink and drag her brother out of the kitchen by the collar.

Ran and Sanzu just laugh at him as they watch as he got drag out by sakayo, let go I can walk by myself " Rindou said clearly annoyed.

Then hurry up" sakayo said as she put her hands on his hips, I'll hurry up if you stop being a beat" Rindou said.

Asshole! Sakayo said and just went to the front door and put on her shoes, hurry up or I'm dragging you out again! Sakayo said to her older brother.

Rindou just sigh in annoyance but still went to the front door, no matter how bratty or spoiled sakayo is she's still his beloved sister.

They both got in the car and rindou drive of.

...................

Hello! I'm sorry if this chapter was short but like I said in the previous chapter because of school I might not write the next upcoming chapter up to a 1,000 words.

But I will try my best to make the next chapter a bit longer than this one.

Leave a comment and vote.