chapter 64

The next day.....

Sakayo slowly opened her eyes, only to be meet with Yoda who was staring at her.

She let out a small giggle and patted her dog's head, good morning boy" sakayo said in a bit hoarse voice since she just woke up.

Bark'! Yoda gave bark with his tail swaying back and forth, sakayo sat up and stretch her arms above her head and got up from her bed.

She then made her bed before she went to the bathroom to wash her face, when she opened her bathroom door to get out Yoda was there.

Want to walk outside? She ask, and Yoda gave a cheerful bark and run around in circles making sakayo laugh at him.

Well come on now" she said as she went out of her room with yoda following behind her.

When she arrived at the living room both her brothers were sitting in the couch and Ran was the first one to notice her.

Good morning sis" he said and look at her, morning bro" sakayo said and she took yoda's leash and put it on him.

Going out for a walk? Rindou said and sakayo just gave a hum in response, I'll be back later on, can we have nuggets for breakfast? Please" sakayo said as she look at her brothers.

Ran gave a sigh, of course we can if that what you want" he said as he went back to scrolling through his phone.

Sakayo gave a satisfied nod and walk out, she and Yoda went to the park about 15 minutes away from their house.

There weren't much houses in the neighborhood and the only house you can see was theirs.

Sakayo was just humming a song while walking around the park with Yoda, as both of them were walking they met another person who was also walking their dog.

Sakayo and the stranger look at each other before they both snap out of the daze because of their dogs.

Sakayo look at Yoda, then at the dog of the stranger, it was the same breed as her own dog.

The stranger's dog let out bark, shh quiet down Sam" the stranger said.

Hey, the name's Eric" the stranger said to me as he held his hand out for a shake.

Sakayo " I said with a smile as I shake his hand, he look at his watch on his wrists and said,

I'm running a bit late, sorry but I hope we can meet soon" he said and hurriedly left with his dog.

Sakayo look at him a bit confused, she then look at Yoda, sigh' let's go home boy" she said as we walk back to the entrance of the park.

I'm back! Sakayo shouted as she entered the house, she heard another dog bark at the house making me confused.

Eh? Sakayo said as she walk towards the living room, when she get there she was shock to see Eric, and he the looks on his face is the same as hers.

Huh? What are you doing here? She ask as she took out the leash of Yoda, he let out a chuckle I can ask you the same" he said.

Well I'm here cause I live here" she said as if it was the most common thing in the world.

Wait you know him? Ran ask as he look at his sister, hmm, I met him in the park not long ago" sakayo said.

I'm hungry did you cook breakfast already? Sakayo ask her brother as he put a hand on her stomach.

All you think about is food, yes it's in the kitchen" Rindou said and rolled his eyes.

Sakayo did the same and stick out her tongue to him, after that she then went to the kitchen.

Both Ran and Rindou then look back at Eric, back to business" Ran said and look at him.

Meanwhile sakayo was in the kitchen busy eating her nuggets while Yoda was in the corner also eating his food.

After she ate, she went up to the sink to wash her plate, not giving her brothers more things to do.

Once she was finished she patted Yoda on the head and went to the living room, she saw her brothers sitting in the sofa still talking to Eric.

You done eating sis? Ran ask and sakayo just gave a nod, I'll be in my room if you need anything " she then said before she went upstairs.

I want you to keep an eye on her, make sure that she doesn't get in trouble" Ran said and he look at Eric.

All I need is to follow her each time she went out, and make sure that she's safe no matter what" Eric said and both brothers nod.

That's exactly it, but when she gets home you can go back" Rindou said making him nod.

I'll do my best Sir"  Eric said as he stood up and gave a bow to them, here's you payment for the first day" Ran said and he handed Eric a credit card.

I'll send you your money every time your job is done" Ran said and stood up.

Thanks boss" Eric said and left, are you sure he can be trusted? Rindou ask his older brother.

Don't worry about that, I also have some of our loyal men following him" Ran said and sat back down.

And I'm sure he know how to value his life" Ran added as he took out his phone and made a call.

Yes, his out go and follow him, and call me if anything happens" Ran said to who ever he was talking to.

As he put his phone back sakayo went downstairs and sat in the couch, she sat down next to Ran and in the few seconds she was laying in Ran's lap.

Ran look at her, need anything sis? He said as he began to comb his sisters hair.

I'm bored... Sakayo said, Well how about you visit koko? Rindou ask making sakayo look at him.

Yeah your right! I should just visit him" she said with a smile as she got up from Ran's lap and went back upstairs, probably to change.

She becomes a complete different person when it comes to koko" Rindou said to Ran.

Ran just hum at his younger brother, agreeing to what he said and thinking about that.

And koko too, who knows, our treasurer who doesn't even treat us will spend his fucking money on our sister" Ran said.

Hm? I heard something about me? Sakayo said as she went to Ran, oh it's nothing sis" Ran said with a smile.

Well okay then" sakayo said and waved her brothers goodbye as she walk out of the house.

But few minutes later she came back, ehh can one of you drive me to the hospital? She ask sheepishly.

Sure come on now sis" Ran said and stood up from the couch.

..........

Hello! I hope you guys enjoyed this week's chapter, please leave a vote and comment.

And please read my other books if you have the time! Thank you for all your support! Have a nice day!

Goodbye for now and see you next week in the next chapter.