chapter 62

You need to calm your self down sis, we don't want last time time happen again  right? Rindou said making the other executives curious.

What happened last time? Kakucho ask, well let's just say me and Rindou got severely injured and when she learned out who did that to us she stormed out of the house.

We tried calling her but she didn't pick up, and about 30 minutes later when she got home her whole body was covered in blood " Ran said.

And when we check on her she didn't even have a single scratch on her" Rindou added.

Dammit let me see his men" sakayo demanded, calm down first sakayo then well visit Koko in the hospital then we can go see his men's" Ran said.

Sakayo took a deep breath and exhale, fine" she mumbled.

They all got in the car leaving the house not even caring of eating dinner.

.......

Koko! Sakayo shouted as she went inside his room and saw him sitting in the hospital bed.

Hey sweetheart " Koko said with a smile, sakayo hugged him careful about his injury.

Koko just patted her in the head, he then look at his co workers. So did you guys already find those traitors? He ask.

Not yet" Ran said, we're going in the warehouse where all of your men are in" Rindou said.

Well be back later, come on now sakayo" Ran said, sakayo broke the hug.

I'll come back later" sakayo said and gave a quick peck at koko's lips then left with her brothers.

They all got in the car and drive of again, Ran and Rindou can practically see that whoever was those traitors will suffer more than all of Sanzu's victims.

After a few minutes of driving they arrived at a warehouse outside the city, sakayo can see that there were several men armed and guarding the door.

Sakayo and her brothers along with the other executive got out of their cars, when the men saw them they immediately opened the door for them.

Sakayo saw that there were several men tied up in the middle of the room.

All of the tied men's attention was one them, Ran was the first one to spoke, his voice cold as ice and laced with anger.

I think it's better to just speak out now or else you'll all be dead.

Sanzu took a step forward with a smile that made the all the men tremble, so who was it? Sanzu ask as he took some pills.

Sir please! Some of the man shouted, you know it's best to tell who did now, cause maybe I'll give you a quick death" sakayo said making them look at her.

Cause if you won't and I know that you did it I promise you, I'll 10x more worse that him" sakayo said and pointed at Sanzu.

She heard one of them scoff, please what can a girl li- the man didn't even finish his sentence when he had a bullet shot through his head.

They all look at sakayo with Ran's gun in her hands, her expression darkened, she look at all the men who were tied up.

I think you should speak now" she practically growled and Ran needed to put a hand on her shoulder.

The men around were shock at her, including the other executives. She returned the gun back to Ran and took a deep breath.

If none of you speak I'll pick one of you and skin you alive in front of the others" sakayo said and crossed her arm.

She can practically see all of them gulp hard, I'm gonna count to three after that I'm gonna pick one of you and skin you alive and then rip you limb from limb and burry you all across Japan! Sakayo said and look at them.

They tremble at her words.

One"

Sakayo began counting and took a step forward.

Two"

Sakayo counted again and took a few more steps,

Three"

She finished counting and was in front of one of them, she kneel down and grab his chin.

To bad for you, your gonna pay a slow and painful death" sakayo said with a smile, her brothers know her that when she smiles like that nothings gonna change her mind.

Ran can I have some gloves please" sakayo said and turned her head towards her brother while still holding on the shaking man's chin.

Please spear me! I'll talk just please! The man begged, ohh? Well I'll give you 1 minute to tell me who was it" sakayo said and look at him dead in the eye.

It's them! I he said as he turned his head to point at who did it, sakayo look at them, ohh so your the dumb traitors who thinks that they can get away from hurting my boyfriend" sakayo said and stood up and walk towards them.

No please his lying! One of them said, hmm you might be right but there's nothing to lose of killing the four of you first right? She said.

Ran give me the gloves" sakayo said and walk towards her brother, don't over do it okay? I don't want you to just throw that shirt in the trahs later when your to lazy to do your laundry" he said with a snicker.

Hey! I do my own laundry okay? So shhh" sakayo said and wore the latex gloves.

Now be good alrighty and try not to move around to much" sakayo said with a murderous smile on her face.

..........

Hah, I'm tired" sakayo said and she put down the baton she had on her hand, eventually the four men she killed were unrecognizable after what she did.

Here, wipe your face up, you have some blood splatter on your face" Ran said as he handed his sister his handkerchief.

Oh thanks bro! Sakayo said as she took the handkerchief from her brothers hand.

Remind me next time not to try and hurt koko" Sanzu mumbled to the other executives.

Come on let's go home, I want to change and visit koko again" sakayo said to her brothers.

Fine" they said, clean these up a d throw them far from here" Ran ordered and the men did what they were told.

Miss haitani is scary" one of them said as soon as sakayo and the others left. Yeah your right, who would have thought a girl can be like that" another answered.

The remaining men who were tied up piss on their pants after what they saw.

Meanwhile sakayo was in the car complaining on how her shirt stinks with blood.

................

Hello! I hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter! See you next week