Chapter 3

The ligth turned on and she realized the person she slap was her brother rindou.

What the hell was that for?! Rindou shouted. Then both of them turned around to someone laughing

I think you gotta stop wathching those damn horror movie sakayo" rindou says before going out of the kitchen.
Well that was a pleasant thing to see" someone said. She turned around to ran and two other person standing next to him. "I think you should apologize to rindou later sakayo" ran said

Well i can't belive rindou just got slap" one of the man said. Let me introduce you to them sakayo

This one here is sanzu and the person next to him is koko". So your the little sister they keep talking about huh", the one called sanzu said.
Well its nice to meet you" koko said to sakayo while holding his hand out. "Pleasure to meet you too" sakayo said while shaking koko's hand.

They'll be here till morning okay? Ran said. Hmmm okay" sakayo respond while going out of the kitchen carring some sweet and chips. "Gotta finish the movie i'm watching call me if you need anything brother" sakayo added before she went up stairs

Meanwhile both ran and rindou where at the livingroom along with sanzu and koko dicussing some bussiness. So where the address of the place? Ran ask, it's in (address name) okay rindou answered.

Well this deal better be something worth it i don't want to waste my time there" koko said while rolling his eyes. Few moments later sakayo went downstairs to get a glass of water and migth as well apolagize to rindou. She saw that her brothers where at the livingroom so she decided to get a glass of water before going to talk to rindou, hey jellyfish hair sakayo said, "what!?" Rindou said in a annoyed tone. Well i was here to say sorry by accentaly slapping you an hour ago"

"As you should you dumb brat" rindou said, yeah yeah stupid asshole" sakayo murmurs. Did you say something sakayo? Ran ask, ah no" sakayo immediately answered. Well you better go to sleep now its almost 11 pm", ran said while looking at his phone.

Hmm okay" was the only answer she gave as went upstairs getting ready to sleep.

The next day

Sakayo flutters her eyes as she heard rindou voice saying, "Hey dumbass wake up or your going to be late at school" okay" she respond while taking getting ready. After that she went downstairs to join her brothers and there co workers for breakfast.
After breakfast ran gave her a little kiss in the forehead before she head to her school. She was walking down an alley she usually pass by.

When she heard some voice coming from there, she check her phone to watch the time and it was already 7:30
I only have 30 minutes left before class starts" sakayo tougth to her self, but she let her curiosty get the best of her and went to see where the voice was comming from.

To her shock she fond some deliquients making a girl kneel down probraly planning nothing good sakayo tougth to herself

Hey losers" sakayo shouts and the men turned there heads to her, appoached her, who are calling a losers little lady as one of them appoached her

You asshole~

Hi i'm sorry if there's many wrong grammar and spellings. Hope you will enjoy the rest of the story and stay safe bye~ love u all❤