chapter 67

Can you try and look for him again later? Sakayo ask her brother, sure we can" Ran said and patted her head.

What's for dinner today? Sakayo ask, Ran let out a chuckle, whatever you want" he said with a smile.

I want chicken for dinner " sakayo said as she looked at her older brother, fine" Ran said making sakayo grin.

I'll be in my room if you need me" sakayo said and went to her room.

A sigh escaped sakayo's lips as she flop down on her bed, where could you be Yoda? She mumbled to herself as she hugged one of her pillow.

Just then sakayo's phone rang, she picked it up to see that it was Ivy calling her.

She answered it, yes? She ask as layed down properly on her bed, why the hell were you not at school today?  She ask.

Well.... That's because " sakayo couldn't answer her best friend,

Well? Ivy ask on the other line.

Well koko was in the hospital so I visited him" sakayo said and just stared at her ceiling.

Oh, she can hear ivy sigh from the other line, fine I'll accept that for now, but you better be here tomorrow " ivy said.

Of course I will stupid, it's almost the exam day, I'll be sure that I won't miss another day" sakayo answered.

Well I'll see you tomorrow, I need to go for now" ivy said and sakayo just hum in response before she hung up.

I'm bored and I wanna hug yoda" sakayo mumbled to herself and just roll around her bed.

You know what, I'm just gonna study for the upcoming exam" sakayo said and got up from her bed.

She then went to her table and took her notes and books, and all I need now is peace and quiet " sakayo said.

But alas she didn't get the peace and quiet she want, she can hear her brother rindou and sazu arguing from down stairs.

An irk mark grew on her forehead as she stood up from her chair and slammed the door open to her room and went down stairs.

I'm trying to study because I have an exam in a few days so if you two won't shut your mouths I'll make you shut up! Sakayo said as soon as she reach the living room.

Everyone went silent, finally! Sakayo said and went back to her room, all of them can hear her door slam shut.

Both rindou and sanzu sat in the couch not uttering a single word, like their mouth was sealed.

Ran wanted to laugh at them but he too knows better that once his sister gets angry they'll be both laying in bed for a few days.

Meanwhile sakayo was back at her room, she finally got the peace and quiet she wanted so she began to study.

......

After quite some time sakayo heard a knock on her door, sakayo, food's ready come downstairs for dinner " Ran said.

Coming! Sakayo said and closed her book, she arranged them before she went out.

When sakayo got to the dining room she can see rindou and sanzu glaring at each other.

Here's your food sis" Ran said and place a plate of food on the table, sakayo took a seat next to Ran.

What's with them? Sakayo ask Ran as she look at sanzu and rindou while she ate.

Well both of them couldn't argue with each other since you said that you want some peace and quiet while you study" Ran said.

Well I'm done studying" sakayo said and as soon as those words left her mouth sanzu and rin began to argue with each other.

I shouldn't have said that" sakayo said with a sigh as she watch her brother and sanzu Bricker back and forth.

Leave them be and just eat your dinner" Ran said to his sister as he ruffled her hair.

Hey! My hair" sakayo said and pouted, Ran just chuckled at his sister. What did we do to deserve a cute sister like you" Ran said and pinched her cheeks.

Stop it" sakayo whined but Ran just continue with a laugh, hmmp" sakayo huff and turned away.

Ran let go of her cheeks that were now slightly red, sakayo caresses her cheek, I hate you" sakayo said with a huff to Ran.

Love you too sis" Ran said and continue to eat his dinner, sakayo grumbled something under her breath before she too continue to eat.

The others executive left after dinner while Sanzu stayed, and of course he and rindou won't stop arguing.

When will those two stop? Sakayo ask as she and Ran watch both of them from the kitchen since sanzu and rindou were now on the living room.

Just ignore them, they'll stop eventually" Ran said as he began washing the dishes.

Sakayo just shake her head as she cleaner the table, I'll be back I just need to take the trash out" sakayo said to Ran.

Ran just nod at her as he continue to wash the dishes, sakayo pass by Rindou and sanzu who finally finished arguing with each other.

Those two finally stop" sakayo said under her breath as she put the trash out.

As she was about to turn around she heard someone whistle at her, sakayo turned around to see who it was just to find some random dudes.

Sakayo roll her eyes at them and left, but before she left she heard one of them say.

Damn bro did you see that girl she was nice, wonder if she has a boyfriend " he said with a laugh.

Sakayo grew an irk mark on her forehead, when she got back rindou noticed that she was a bit angry.

You okay sis? You seem mad" rindou said. How can I not, there some random dudes not far from here and they even have the nerve to whistle at me" sakayo said.

What did you say? Ran as as he got out of the kitchen, some random dudes are outside not far from here" sakayo said.

Mind telling me where they are sis? I wanna talk to them" Ran said with a smile.

Sakayo smirk internally, I mean she knows damn well what will happen to those dudes.

..............

Hello! I hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter, and I might say that in the upcoming chapters I might not be writing every chapter in 1,000 words.

Since school is already starting and I may have not the time to write but I will try as much as I can.

Stay safe out there!