Chapter 9

The sigth of him smiling made sakayo face a little pink so she just turned away before he or her brother could notice.

Geezz what wrong with me? Sakayo thougth to herself.

The went inside the elevator and went to the second floor where sakayo well be doing her shopping.

I'll be the one paying all the thing you buy sakayo, if that alrigth? Koko says out of the blue. Both ran and rindou look at him with wide eyes.

Really?! Sakayo exclaimed. Well you didn't to that koko she says smiling at him. No i'll be the one paying koko says, just think of it as a little gift from me he winks at her.

Well if you say so sakayo says beaming a wide smile at him. This sigth of her made him blush a little so he turned his face away from her before she could notice.

They entered a clothe shop. The three of them wait on the waiting area the store has while sakayo pick the clothes she wants to buy.

Oh this one looks pretty as she pick a short sleeve pink with white butterfly design dress. She went to the fitting room to try it.

When she got out the fitting room the dress perfectly fits her as it was really made for her the design in the dress matches the ligth pink haipin she was wearing in her hair.

She went to find her brothers and see what could they say about the dress she was wearing. Hey big bro's how do i look she says to them smiling. You amazing ran says to her. You look fine rindou says to her. You look beatiful koko says to her smiling. T.. thanks sakayo says as she turn her back not wanting them to see her sligtly pinkish cheeks.

Sakayo went back to the fitting room to change back to her regular clothes and go back to picking some more clothes.

After a few minutes she tells her brothers that she's finish picking some clothes. Are you really sure that your the one who's gonna pay koko? She ask him. Yeah i'm sure and as i said just think of it as a little gift from me, the two of them talk while going to the counter to pay while her brothers where behind them.

After that, the four of them went to the shoe store. The three of them wait again as sakayo went to pick some shoes. About 20 minutes later she says to them that she's finish picking up some new shoes. Koko then paid for the shoes that she bougth.

They then left the mall to go to a ramen shop where koko ususally go for lunch.

They drove about 25 minutes from the mall to reach the ramen shop. When they arrived at the ramen shop the four of them sat near the window to see the people walking. What do want to order sakayo? Ran ask her.

Hmm i think i'll get the chuka soba ramen big bro she says to her brother as she puts down the menu.

After that the waiter takes there order and they all waited for there order. I'm just gonna go to the bathroom real quick rindou says as he stood up.

Few moments later the waiter came back with there order and he puts it down there table. After that the waiter left getting another order from a different costumer.

Few moments later they heard a gun shot, all of the costumers panicked. The three of them stood up and went to the exit to there car that was in the parking lot. Then they notice that rindou hasn't returned yet.

Big bro what about rindou?! Sakayo exclamied. Calm down sakayo and look over there she says to her little sister as he points at rindou who's running toward them holding a gun.

What happend rindou?! Koko exclaimed as rindou is trying to catch his breath. Some people attack me as i was going back to you guys.

Then the gun shot we hea- omg are you okay rindou sakayo says not finishing her first sentence.

Don't worry sakayo i'm fine the gun shot you guys was from me as one of them try to attack me. Well we better get going know before the pulis come.

Yeah your rigth we should go now. The four of them hop in tje car and ran drove them away from the shop.