chapter 46

To lazy to put anything here for now😑

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Time skip~

Another love letter? Ivy ask as she and the others took a seat in one of the cafeteria table.

Yeah but I think it's from a different person " sakayo answers, well we can worry about that damn love letters later, tell us how you confess you confess to koko now" mitchi said, the other two agreeing.

But why do you guys wanna know anyway? Sakayo ask, why?! Because we're you're best friends of course " akira said.

Sakayo let's out a sigh and spend the next 30 minutes explaining on how she confess to koko, so let me get this, he help you with your math homework? Ivy ask her to which sakayo gave nod in response.

Sakayo where can I get a boyfriend like yours, the one who can help me with my math homework " ivy said making her other three friends burst into laughter causing some of the students that were also in the cafeteria to look at them.

The three of them then calmed down from laughing five minutes straight, you guys done yet?" Ivy said a bit irritated.

Yeah we are" sakayo said as she took a bite in her food.

Hey sakayo" the four of them turn around to see who called her, and standing behind them was one of the popular boys Kenta.

What the fuck do you want Kenta, can't you see we're talking about something here" mitchi said.

Kenta just rolled his eyes at her and turned to sakayo, I heard you have a boyfriend? He ask sakayo to which she response with a nod.

And what the hell that has to do with you? Ivy ask, well how about you break up with him and go on a date with me instead " Kenta said with a smirk on his face.

How about... No" sakayo said, Kenta look at sakayo like she was crazy or something, did you just reject me?! Kenta ask, well yelled to be exact.

Yes I just did, are you dumb or what? You think I'll leave my boyfriend for a dick like you? Dream on" sakayo then scoff at him.

Tsk bet your boyfriend's a nerd here or something " Kenta said, excuse me but the fuck did you just call me? All of them all turned to the voice who said it.

Turned out it was koko, sakayo was both happy and confused to see him, she can also hear some students that were in the cafeteria whisper and talk like,

Wow, sakayo must be lucky to have a cute boyfriend like him,

Damn his hot,

He really is a perfect match for sakayo,

They make a cute couple, and more but sakayo didn't really pay attention to them.

Hey koko" sakayo said with a smile, hey cupcake " koko said and Pat her head since he was now standing beside her,
the new nickname made sakayo blush and look away causing some of the students to whistle.

Who the fuck are you? Kenta ask, I'm kokonoi, koko for short and I'm her boyfriend " koko said.

And just here to tell you stay the fuck away from my girl or you'll regret it " koko said as he send a death glare to Kenta, who seem to flinch a bit but played it cool.

Stay away from my girl or you'll regret it" Kenta mocked what koko just said, or what? Yo- Kenta didn't even finish his sentence when he was met with koko's fist.

The punch from koko made his nose bleed and pass out and maybe also breaking his nose.

I fucking hate it when someone mocks me" koko said, ahem language watch your language " koko heard sakayo say.

Why are you here any way? Sakayo ask, just here to talk to the principal with something and nothing more" koko said and he then Pat sakayo's head one more time.

Well I better go and meet him, I'll pick you up later after your school " koko said and went out of the cafeteria probably going to the principals office.

When's the wedding by the why sakayo? Ivy ask nakaing sakayo's face heat up, the hell are you talking about?! Sakayo said to her.

Calm down, I'm just asking when's your wedding" ivy said, shut up" sakayo said and continue to eat her lunch.

Moments later the bell rang indicating that lunch time is over.

Well we better get to class now" mitchi said, yeah your right we better get going "Akira said.

See you girls after school" sakayo said as they went out of the cafeteria and seperate to go to their seperate classes.

----------------------------

The cat is sad coz it’s not getting votes
     />  フ
     |  _  _ l
     /' ミ_xノ
     /      |
    /  ヽ   ノ
    │  | | |