chapter 56

Hey! And welcome to another another chapter, and looks like I'm almost at the end of writing this, damn I'mma gonna cry.

...................

After a few hours Isabela and her friends are now laying in there own pool of blood, filled with many cuts, gun shot, broken arms and legs and some of them didn't have their finger complete.

The one that had the most painful death was Isabela, she had her mouth stitch, her finger and toe nail got rip one by one and got them broken, her throat was then slit opened and a bullet through her head.

I'll grab the cleaning supplies " sakayo said as she stood up from the couch, let me help you clean" Koko and Ran said in union.

Nah I can handle it, you guys better get rid of those corpse, I don't want the house to stink" sakayo said as she got to the storage room where they keep the cleaning supplies.

She grab all her needed supplies to clean the blood on the table, tools that were used and on the floor.

You sure? Ran ask and sakayo just nod and began wiping the blood of the glass coffee table. Well you heard her we better throw this corpses " Rindou said as began to drag one of the body's.

After they left sakayo began returning the tools in the toolbox, and after a few minutes she was finished cleaning all the blood.

Hah, finally finished " she said to herself, and now I better take a shower myself " she mumbled to herself as she look down on her clothes that has some blood.

She went to her room and grab some clean clothes and a towel before going inside her bathroom, waiting for the water to be right before hopping in.

After she was finished she went out of her bathroom carring her laundry basket, how do I always forget to do my laundry' she thought to herself.

She went down to there basement where the washing machine was and began to puth her clothes, separating all her colored clothes, uniforms and white clothes so that they won't get stained by the other colors.

She waited in there listening to some music and scrolling through her social media, after about more that 20 minutes sakayo got all of her wet clothes and put it in the dryer and waited for another few minutes.

Humming the song she was listening to while waiting for the laundry, moments later she heard someone calling her name.

Hey sakayo where are you? Ran ask, I'm here in the basement doing my laundry since I forgot to do it the past week's " sakayo shouted so that her brother's can hear her.

Did you forget to clean all the blood on the floor? Rindou ask as he step in the basement, uhmm no? I cleaned it all" sakayo said as she began to take her clothes from the dryer.

Then why is there still blood near the stairs? Rindou ask, huh? Sakayo look at him confused.

They both went back up and sakayo just notice that her brother was right and there's still some blood left.

She went upstairs to follow the small blood trail, it let to one of the rooms that was slightly open.

Sakayo opened it slowly and was shocked on what she saw, Yoda was near the bed biting an arm, and a man in the corner who was unconscious and his left arm missing.

Guys! Sakayo yelled making her brothers come up to her, what? They both ask in union.

Sakayo just pointed at what she saw, the scene made the brothers burst out laughing, damn how strong can his bite be? He even rip of that's man arm" Ran said.

Actually there bite force is 238 PSI, so that means that a single bite from them can break a humans bone, so that only makes since that he can rip of his arm. ( I literally need to search the bite force of a german shepherd in goggle because I forgot ╥﹏╥)

I'm just curious why didn't the man scream if Yoda bit him? Sakayo ask as she went to Yoda and began to pet him.

Well your question can be answered by this" Ran said as he examined the man, he had a mark on his neck meaning he didn't have time to react Yoda already killed him.

Aww you know what let's go for a little walk Yoda then I'll wash you up before we can have some of your fav treats? How bout that buddy hmm? Sakayo said as she began to scratch Yoda's chin making him wag his tail and lean to sakayo's touch.

I'm so proud of you bud" sakayo said as she hug him, come on now" sakayo said before she left the room with Yoda following her.

Was it a good or a bad decision to gave her a dog? Rindou ask, I don't know" Ran answered his little brother as they both stared at the corpse and to the door where sakayo and Yoda left.

Let's just hope that we aren't the next one to be his chew toy " Ran said, hmm yeah your right, let's just hope so" rindou said as he took his phone to call one of his men to clean this mess.

So? Koko ask her sakayo as soon as he saw her, well it turns out that someone might have gotten inside the house without me noticing since I was doing my laundry and he didn't notice Yoda so killed him so yeah... Sakayo said as she grabbed Yoda's leash and put in on him.

Come on now boy"  sakayo said as she lead the way, did I hear it right? Her dog killed someone? Kakucho ask.

Yeah" Ran response as he pop up from the corner, and it even made its arm a chew toy" Rindou said as he came from behind his brother.

I better think twice before making cry or else I'm might be yoda's new chew toy if that happened " koko mumblee to himself but sanzu heard him and he bursts out laughing making the other's look at him confused.

Better twice then" sanzu said between his laugh, I know no need to remind me stupid" koko said glaring at sanzu.

---
I'm back" sakayo said after about 20 minutes of being outside, hey Ran can you help me bath him please" sakayo said as she highly her brother from behind.

A sigh just escape Ran's lip, fine come on now" Ran said as he stood up from the couch.

Yes! Sakayo said as she took of yoda's leash and hang it on the wall.

»»————><————««

Hey! Thanks for reading this chapter, hope you guys enjoyed.

Don't forget to point out the mistakes I made so I can edit them, thanks!

Stay safe out there my little dumplings ʚ♡⃛ɞ(ू•ᴗ•ू❁)