chapter 14

She then went to her bathroom and opens the shower. She then take of her clothes and went in the shower.

She sing a song while she showers and little did she know that her singing was heard downstairs. Oh well i didn't expect for your little sister to have a good voice sanzu says. Well ofcourse she's our little sister after all. After her shower sakayo puts on her uniform and sit on her desk to brush her hair.

She grabs her phone,wallet and backpack before leaving her room to go downstairs.

Good morning sakayo greets them. Morning they greeted her to and koko said nice singing" by this sakayo was a little embarrased by that. Well what for breakfast she quickly change the topic.

Hmm well there waffle's over there you go eat so i can drive you to school, ran says patting her head. Okay then she says as she walks to the kitchen.

She eats her breakfast and put her plate in the sink and went straigth to the livngroom where her brother is waiting.

You ready to go? Rindou ask her to which she nods yes. Well then hurry up you damn little rat. Rindou says to her while he walks to the door. Damn stupid jellyhair sakayo mutters. Hey i heard that?! Rindou turns around glaring at her. She just rolls her eyes at him and went pass to the car.

They drove off to school. Ran is the one who's going to pick you up later for your practice. Yeah okay was the last thing she said to her brother before she went out the car and straigth to her friends who's waiting for her at the gate.

Morning guys, sakayo greets them. Good morning to sakayo they greet her back. They then all walk to there class after they had a small conversation.

Sakayo wave to her friends as she walks away to go to her next class.

Time skip~
(To lazy😅)

So you really can't hang out with us sakayo? Mitchiask her. Sakayo only shook her head no, mitchi only sigh as they walk to the gate.

Well what are you going to do now sakayo? Ivy ask her. Well my brothers told me to wait for them to pick me up. Well okay, akira said to her.

When they arrived at the gate sakayo saw her brother rindou already waiting for her. Damn why are so slow rindou says as he took her bag and head straigth to the car. Well my brothers here so i gotta go, sakayo says to her friends as she walks to the car. She wave one last time before rindou drove off.

Sakayo took her phone from her bag and put on her earpods before she played her favorite song on her phone.

After about 30 minutes they arrived at the forest entrance where sakayo was practicing yesterday. Well do i need to walk you or you gotta walk by yourself rindou ask her.

There's no need i can go there by myself, since i already know the way.

She wave goodbye to her brother before she ran off the path toward the house where she will be practicing again.

When she got there and went inside she was greeted by her friends. Hey sakayo, lilith greets her with a hug to which she hug back. Hey guys nice to see you agian.

Same to you sakayo,natt says to her. Well you ready for your practice? Ofcource i am sakayo says in a happy tone as they walk to there trainibg room.

Well i'll be the one who's gonna teach you how to use a gun, kenny said to her. Okay then sakayo says to her.

They got out of there training room and went inside another another room where some people where. This is were gonna train how to use a gun, kenny said to her as she grab two guns. One for her and for sakayo.

Okay staigthen your back and aim forward to the target, kenny instructed her. Okay, sakayo then do what she was told.

She staigthen her back and aim at the target that was across the room. Now press the trigger kenny said to her as she help sakayo adjust her aim a litlle.

Okay,sayako says as she slowly pull the trigger. They both train in there for about 25 minutes until celia came up to them and say that it's her turn to train sakayo.

Okay then,sakayo says as she hands kenny the gun and went to celia's side. Both of them went outside the room where sakayo and kenny practiced how to used a gun.

Let me guess your gonna teach me hiw to use a dagger? Sakayo ask celia, celia nods in agreement to which sakayo chuckle on how she gueesed it rigth.

They then arrived back at there original training room. Hey sakayo come here and choose your dagger, celia calls to her as she was having a little talk with natt. Okay i'm coming after she said this she ran up to celia.

So which dagger would you like? Celia ask her. Are this all your dagger? Sakayo ask her, to which she nods. Hmm i'll have this one please. Sakayo just pick a simple dager with purple color.

Well good choice sakayo, celia smile's at her. Well shall we start our training? Sakayo ask her. Celia only nods to her and they began there practice.

Word count 918

I hope you enjoy my story and thankyou for the 726 reads ^-^