chapter 58

Hello and welcome back to the 58th chapter my little dumplings, ahh I feel so proud of myself that my lazy ass even reach this chapter. And thanks for more than 52k reads!

.......

I wanna go to the aquarium first " sakayo said making Koko and Ran grin, while Sanzu and Rindou became quite at the background.

Come on now" sakayo said as she drag both of her brothers and with Koko and sanzu following suit.

...

Oh looks a jellyfish " sakayo said as she look around the aquarium and spot a jellyfish.

Hey look it's your brother " Koko said as he looked at Sanzu and Rindou while pointing at the jellyfish.

Pfft" sakayo and Ran tried their best to stiffle their laugh to not catch any unwanted attention to them.

Shut up" Sanzu and Rindou said in unison making Ran and Sakayo stiffle their laughs much harder.

Okay that enough, ohh look" sakayo said as she saw a group/school of fish swimming around.

....

All five of them the toured around the whole zoo, visiting the tiger's to Lion's and even peacock and penguins.

Well, it's getting a bit late now how about we go home now? Ran said as he look at his watch.

It was already 4: 50 pm, it was about 10 am when they left.

Sure we got so caught up in here we forgot to eat lunch" sakayo said, and after she said that her stomach growled.

This cause the four male to laugh, oh shut up" sakayo said embarrassed, alright let's go, I know a restaurant that has many good food" Koko said as he took sakayo's hand and intertwine their finger and both them walk up first.

The sound of a camera snapping made sakayo look back to her Ran taking pictures of them.

Oi Koko tell me when your gonna propose to her okay? I'll be in charge in your wedding " Ran said.

He earned a smack from sakayo since they were all now walking together towards the car.

We only started dating about a day ago! And now your planning my wedding " sakayo said and smack Ran's head again.

Ouch okay I'm sorry" Ran said as he caress the part where sakayo smacked him twice.

Hmmp! Sakayo turned away from him with a pout, her hands still intertwine with koko's.

Damn Koko your so lucky to have her" Sanzu's commented, yeah I know" Koko said with a smirk. Koko opened the door for sakayo, thanks " she said as she got in the car.

Koko closed it after sakayo got in, Koko and the others then got inside, as Koko was about to start the car a phone call interrupt them.

Yes Mikey? Sanzu ask as he answered the phone, right now? Sanzu ask making the siblings and Koko wonder what they were talking about.

Okay then I'll tell them" he said and ended the call, well looks like Mikey need us, Koko go back to the haitani's house and drop sakayo " he said.

Koko obeyed, he didn't want to be killed by sanzu, especially when he know what always happens to sanzu's victims.

Koko just watch sakayo from the corner of her eyes, she was starting at the window with a frown visible on her beautiful face.

Koko took his other hand from the steering wheel and patted sakayo's head, I'll make it up to you next time okay?" Koko said.

Hmm,, it's fine" sakayo said, both of her brothers who was listening in the back knows that she was utterly upset.

Hey, I know how about next we go to Roppongi next time hmm? It's been a while since you've been there right? Ran said making sakayo look at him with star's in her eyes.

Yes please! Sakayo said making both of her brothers laugh at her at her sudden mood change, moments ago she was utterly upset and now she was cheerful as a kid who got a candy.

..........

Well be back as soon as possible okay? Rindou said as he ruffled sakayo's hair, stay safe in here and call us if anything happens" Ran said.

And I also contact some of my men and they're on their way here, they should be here any minute" Koko said, and after he just said that two black cars or van pulled near their cars.

About ten men came from each car and went to them, boss you called us here?" One of them ask as they bowed at them.

Hmm yes, I need you all to guard the haitani's house until we get back, and make sure nothing happens to her okay" Koko said in a demanding tone while pointing at sakayo.

If anything happens to our sister all of you are dead" Ran said glaring at them and his voice cold as ice that made the men nod.

Good will be going now Mikey's waiting for us" Rindou said as and the others walk towards the car.

Stay safe okay" Ran said and kissed sakayo's forehead before he went to the others who were waiting in the car.

Soon after sakayo watch as their car became smaller and smaller as they soon were out of sight. She then turned her attention back at the men who were now staring at her.

How many of you are here? She ask, 20 men in total miss Haitani" one of them spoke as he bowed a little showing respect to her.

Sakayo just gave a nod, well you guys can enter inside of you want to, but beware of my dog, you might be the next chew toy if your careful enough " sakayo said making some of them nervous.

She then opened the door to see Yoda waiting for her, hey buddy" sakayo said as she knelt down to pat his head.

Yoda took a look at all the men behind his master and growled, shhh, Koko ordered them to be here until they get back, now be good boy and try to kill any of them okay? Sakayo said and walk inside with Yoda following behind her, but of course he turned back to the men and growled at them, challenging them to try and hurt her.

Okay then, six of you stay here and guard the front while seven people go to the back and guard there, the ones who are left come with me inside" the same person who sakayo just talk moments ago said.

All of them nod and went to where they were assigned, they need to do this job properly if they value their life.

Not only Koko but also the Haitani brothers are their to hunt them down one by one of anything bad happens to their sister.

...........

Hello! Did you guys enjoy the chapter? Leave a vote if you did thanks!

Enjoy this cute pic I found on printerest