chapter 18

Pfft, the fuck would you say that
in front of your teacher mitchi? Akari said as she hold her stomach that was hurting due to her laughing, ignoring all the stares from the other student the four of them continue to walk towards the main gate.

Shut the fuck up akari, mitchi said talking at the teal hair girl. Nah I won't until you answer me why you said that.
I have my reason okay?! Mitchi said to her. Ouch my poor eardrum sakayo says as she look at both of them clearly annoyed. The both of the hurl together scared at their best friend that is clearly pissed at them.

Ivy stayed quite at sakayo's side, clearly that she doesn't want to be envolve with her best friend being angry. The rest of the walk to the main gate was silent. When they reach the gate sakayo saw a famillar figure at the gate. She ran to him and hug him.

Ran" she says as she hug her brother, ran let out a small chuckle as he Pat her head. Well we better going so say goodbye to your friends now, ran says as he walk to the car. Bye guys see you tomorrow sakayo wave them goodbye as she ran toward's the car where Ran is waiting.  The two of them then left to go to sakayo's usuall daily training house.

That was her brother? Ivy said as the three of them walk their way to their home. Yeah I think it was, mitchi answers her. Akari then chuckle a little, I guess sakayo is really lucky to have a brother like him. Yeah your right, she is very lucky to have a brother like him, ivy then said as the three of them continue to walk, well this my turn see you guys tomorrow mitchi said as she wave goodbye to her other two friends.

Where here sakayo Ran says as he tap on her shoulder since was busy scrolling on her phone. She turn her phone off and kiss Ran on the cheeck before she got out of the car and walk to the training house she goes every day. When she entered the place she was greeted by Lilith who then went to stand behind her.

Ehh? Sakayo says as she look at Lilith and saw Natt and Celia coming to her or to Lilith she guess. Hey guys sakayo waves at them, hey sakayo Celia greeted her back while glaring at Lilith.

Uhmm.... What's going on? Sakayo ask them. Oh nothing Celia then answers her still talking at Lilith. Nah she's lying she's trying to kill me, Lilith then says.

Dumbass Celia says as she grab Lilith by her hand. No.... Help me sakayo Lilith plead at her. She let out a small chuckle. Well shall we get going now? Natt ask her, sakayo look at her and she just nod. The two of them went to their room. When both of them arrived at the room they saw Celia chasing Lilith while Kenny just watch the two of them holding her laughter while Lilith try to run away from Celia, ha I'm still faster then you Lilith says to Celia as she was a bit farther than her.

And out of no reason Lilith trip on her own feet falling to the floor her face facing it. Kenny couldn't hold her laughter any more as she burst out laughing at Lilith. Fucker so clumsy Celia says as she made her way to Lilith and crouch beside her making sure she was okay.

Natt then cleared her thoart making the four of them turn her head to her. That's enough and go back to your practice she says sternly as the four of them nod at her words not wanting to feel her wrath.

Kenny the drag sakayo to train her, the both of them trained for about 30 minutes teaching sakayo more on how to use the gun not only she teach her the basics she also teach her some more like to where to hide where it's not really noticeable for your opponents to see. The two of them trained for a few more minute's Kenny teaching her every thing she needs to learn and answering her questions about the thing she didn't know.

They then both heard Celia's, they both turned around to see Celia leaning against the doorframe. My time to train her, she says as she walk to the two of them. Sakayo then stood up and went to her waving at Kenny they both left the room. Did you bring your dagger along with you? Celia ask her. She slowly nods and when they both arrived at their training room she puts her backpack down and grab her dagger where she hid inside her bag.

The fuck? Why would you put the dagger on your backpack? You know someone might tell the principal that you carry a dagger on your bag, she then chuckle a little. Sakayo just playfully roll her eye's, well then shall we get started? She ask her to which Celia nods, and just like what Kenny did she teach her how to hold it more properly since it was only her third or fourth day training with them. You need to hold it like this, Celia instructed her, she nods at Celia and do what she was told. With that it's a lillte bit harder for the dagger to get snatch from you when you encounter some bastards Celia then says earning a chuckle from sakayo.

They both trained there for a few munutes, after their training that last about half an hour sakayo then ask Celia if they all free this saturday. Uhmm... Are you guys free this Saturday night? She ask Celia. Celia then turn her head at her saying yes, why? This time it was Celia's turn to ask her a question. Sakayo then smile a little, well I was going to invite you guys at my birthday this Saturday she say as she look at her. Celia look at her and ask her on how old she was, how old are you any ways sakayo?  Well I'm turning 21 this Saturday why? Celia look at her with wide eyes.

Your only turning 21?! The three of them said in union, could the three of you not shout??! Celia snaps at them as she covers her ears. Sakayo only laugh at their shock that she was only turning 21 this saturday.

𝕙𝕚 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕀'𝕞 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥
𝕞𝕪 𝕤𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕝𝕪 𝕦𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖
𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥
𝕀 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕠𝕗 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤
𝕥𝕠 𝕒𝕕𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕪 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕀'𝕞
𝕣𝕦𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕒'𝕤 𝕠𝕟 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕠
𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥.

𝕀'𝕞 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜
𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕨𝕒𝕚𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕒 𝕗𝕖𝕨 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕠𝕣 𝕒
𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕜 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕀 𝕦𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣
𝕊𝕠𝕠𝕠.... 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕙 𝕓𝕪𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕟𝕠𝕨.

(●’◡’●)ノ (●’◡’●)ノ (●’◡’●)ノ (●’◡’●)ノ (●’◡’●)ノ
٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ