chapter 39

Hello! And welcome to another chapter.

__________________________________

I'm someone he loves more than you"

Sakayo said, Rindou and Ran look at her with a small smile while Koko look at her confused.

Huh?! The girl said as she stood up and went in front of sakayo, but not to near since Yoda began growling at her, daring her to go near his new master.

Oh, the doors that way" sakayo smiled at her while she pointed where there front door was, I should be the one saying that to you" the girl said.

I'm guessing your just another hoe he brought here right? Sakayo said to her as she smirk watching her face turned red in anger.

What the hell did you just call me?! The girl said to sakayo, her voice raising a little, hmm a hoe? Sakayo said, since I don't know your name" sakayo added.

The names Erika bitch" the girl now named Erika said, while the two of them where saying that the three boys where now sitting in the sofa watching them, Rindou was now holding Yoda.

Oh so your names Erika? Sakayo ask, yes, are you deaf I just said it" Erika said as she rolled her eyes.

Perfect name for slut like you" sakayo said and Ran and Rindou tried to hold there laughter. ( no Offence to you if your names Erika,)

Who the fuck do you think you are?! Erika yelled at her, hmm let me think, ah yes that's right I'm his sister " sakayo said with a smile.

Having a small celebration in her head as she saw Erika's face turned pale, what? She ask. I'm his sister, nice to meet you " sakayo said.

Now if you please the door's that way, sakayo's smile turned to a smirk as she watch as Erika hurriedly went pass her and out of there house.

Once Erika was out of sight, the three siblings burst out laughing, while Koko just look at them blinking a few times.

What's for dinner? Sakayo asked as the three of them calmed down from laughing, Curry" Rindou said as he stood up from the couch and went to the kitchen, Yoda following after him.

What happened to the your the one taking care of it? Hmm Rin? Sakayo ask as rindou stop at the doorframe of their kitchen.

Rindou look at her and said" forget that I'm taking care of him" and with that he went in the kitchen " hey get yourself one his my dog" sakayo said as she followed after him on the kitchen.

Thanks for the help today Koko " Ran said to him as they where the only two left in the living room, don't mind it" Koko respond back and just shrugged his shoulders.

Wanna stay for dinner? Ran ask to which Koko just shake his head no, I'll eat dinner at home, bye now" Koko said as he walk to the siblings front door.

Ran just look at him as he closed the door before going to the kitchen to find his two younger siblings already eating and talking on who's gonna take care of the new dog that sakayo just got.

So how about this I take care of him from Saturday to Tuesday and you take care of him from Wednesday to Friday? Sakayo said to Rindou who seems to think about it.

Fine I agree " Rindou said as he continue to eat, while sakayo smiled and nod in agreement, Ran was just listening to them talked as he peacefully eat.

After a few moment Ran ask sakayo a question " hey sakayo I got a question for you" hmm what is it? Sakayo ask as she look at her brother while taking a drink from her glass of water.

Do you like Koko? Ran ask casually

Sakayo spit out the water she just drink and cough a little, what makes you think that? Sakayo ask and look at Ran.

Am I wrong? Ran look at her with a brow raised and a smile plastered on his face.

Sakayo just look down and continued to eat her food, her face red as a tomato. I'll take that as yes, hmm? Ran said to her.

Sakayo can't really reason with her brother so she just slowly nod and said,

Yes"

______________________________

Hey! Sorry if it was bad I kinda rush it a bit but I still hope you liked it, don't forget to leave a vote if you did.

Bye for now and see you in the next chapter