chapter 61

[Time skip]

,,,,,

Hey sakayo wait up" sakayo and her friends turned to see Anthony catching up with them.

Oh yeah I almost forgot about the project" sakayo mumbled, oh you mean the science project? Mitchi ask as sakayo just gave a nod.

Let's go? Sakayo ask and they all gave a nod as they walk through the hallway and towards the front gate.

We'll see you tomorrow sakayo! Ivy said as they seperate ways and wave goodbye.

Just then a car stop in front of Antony and sakayo, miss haitani? A man ask in a black suit and wearing black shade sun glasses ask.

Umm that me? And you are? Sakayo ask a bit confused, your brothers send me to pick you up" the man said.

Sakayo raised a brow, how can I truly know that my brothers send you here and your not some random guy trying to kidnap me because of my brothers? She said as she crosses her arms over her chest.

Well..... The man trailed of, don't be like that to Steven sis" Rindou said as he pop his head out of the window from the passenger seat.

Well how would I know if he was really your men or not" sakayo mumbled and huffed.

Rindou's attention turned to Anthony and he look up and down at him, who's he? He ask.

Oh his a partner for my science project" sakayo answered, hi" Anthony said to Rindou bit nervous.

What materials are you gonna need? He ask, as both Anthony and sakayo got inside the car.

I'm pretty sure that I have all the material we need in my room" sakayo answered and rindou just gave a nod.

Here" Rindou said as he handed sakayo a bag, with a long cat pillow on it

[ you can choose which one you want]

Ohh a cat pillow thanks Rin! Sakayo said with a smile and put it besides her, I also got you these" rindou said and handed her another bag.

Wahh!